walking through paris at night

Sana swung your interlocked hands as you were walking through the dark streets of Paris. She was wearing a mask and a hoodie with a hat on to block her face in case she was to get recognized, so that you two could enjoy your night in peace.

You snuggled closer to Sana's arm and leaned your head onto her shoulder as you walked.

"You didn't have to come out tonight, I know you're afraid of getting caught," you said quietly.
Sana shook her head and let go of your hand to wrap it around your shoulder, pulling you closer.

"Don't say that, baby. I wanted to go out, especially tonight. I wanted to see the Eiffel Tower with the love of my life. I don't care if someone notices us," she replied, kissing the top of your head.

You giggled and put your hand around her waist. "Speaking of, look!" You pointed at the Eiffel Tower in front of you two and started smiling. "It's so pretty at night."

"You're even prettier," Sana quickly exclaimed, resulting in you jokingly rolling your eyes. "Shut up." Sana laughed and grabbed your hand again before pulling her phone out with the other. "Let's take some pictures!" You smiled and she quickly drew her mask down to take a couple cute selfies with the tower in the background. In the last one, you pecked her on the cheek and she began to blush, putting her mask back on. "What? Too much?" Sana shook her head and grabbed your hand again. "Not enough, love. Come!" She dragged you closer until you stood right below. A comfortable silence settled between the both of you as you stared up, admiring the beauty in front of you.

"I'm glad you came with me on tour here. I love making new memories," Sana softly said to you. "I love you. Hey, let's go look at the Seine!" You excitedly exclaimed, hurrying away. She just giggled at you happily before following quickly behind.

After awhile, you both made it to the river. You gawked at the view in awe and spotted many couples doing the same as you. You grabbed her hand and brought it to your lips, kissing the back. "Do you like it?" Sana looked out at the pretty lights from across the river that reflected off the water and the many boats floating peacefully across. "I love it. Almost as much as I love you." You giggled and smacked her gently. "You're so flirty." Sana winked in response and laughed as well, "When it comes to you, it's just easy."

You both rested against the barrier looking out into the river. She lightly pulled you in front of her so she could hold you and wrap her arms around your waist, all while enjoying the view at the same time.

You laid your hands on top of hers and slowly caressed them. Sana kissed the back of your neck and brushed your hair away to one side of your shoulders. She whispered in your ear, "I got you something." You hummed in curiosity as you turned in her arms, now facing her closely. "What for? It's not our anniversary-" Sana just let out a soft laugh and shook her head. "No, it's not yet, but while the girls and I were exploring Paris since you were still on your flight here, I passed by the street market that sold hand made jewelry and this specific piece made me think of you," she reached into her small bag and pulled out a mini box.

She slowly opened it and revealed a gorgeous, shiny necklace with your birthstone engraved into the gold.

"Baby," you looked around to make sure no one was around and since it was the middle of the night, no one was. You looked into her eyes and lightly pulled her mask down so you could see her face fully. "It's so beautiful." You leaned in and delicately kissed her on her lips.

After pulling away, Sana smiled, her face slightly pink. "I got one too," she reached into her hoodie and showed her matching necklace, but with her birthstone. "They connect. The lady selling them said she worked with her husband on these. That's actually how they got married, they worked together creating matching necklaces until they eventually fell for each other, so you know it's made out of love." She took the necklace out of the box and brought it up to her stone, the pendant connecting to hers, positioning itself side by side perfectly.

"Thank you so much, Sana. This means a lot to me." You told her, the smile never leaving your face. "Help me put it on?" You asked shortly after. She nodded lovingly and you turned back around, moving your hair out of the way. You felt her hands wrap around you and her cold touch on your neck made your heart race. Sana leaned down and kissed your neck once more before you faced her, wrapping your arms around her neck. "I love you so much, baby. I'm never taking this off." She leaned closer to your lips, "And I'm never leaving your side. I love you too."

She connected her lips to yours, the passion surging between the two of you. Before it got too heated, you pulled away and sighed, giggling softly.

"Can we go back to the hotel? As much as I would love to continue this, we shouldn't in public." Sana laughed at your honesty and agreed, quickly grabbing your hand and starting the walk back already. "I think that's a good idea, but we should hurry! I can't keep my hands off of you-" You yelled her name, laughing to stop her from continuing.

As you both made your way rather quickly back to your hotel room, the two of you never took off the necklaces, and your memories of Paris never left your mind.