secret moments (twice 10th member)

Jihyo called everyone into the living room of her apartment, asking if they wanted to go live since they had nothing to do.

"Sure! We haven't gone live together in a while anyways," Jeongyeon exclaimed as she sat on the couch.

"Right! Speaking of, has anyone seen Y/N or Sana? They said they were going to watch a movie, but I haven't heard from either." Dahyun asked.

Your relationship with Sana was a secret to the public and your fans, but between the girls and both of your families, they knew you two were together.

"Ugh, I don't think I want to hear from them. Especially since last time-" Nayeon said with a groan. "Don't remind me! They really thought they were quiet." Momo mumbled with a rolling of her eyes.

"Alright, alright! I'll go get them. We can't just leave them out." Jihyo interrupted. She made her way to the extra guest room where you and Sana were situated, watching a movie all cuddled together. Before she entered, she made sure to knock and make clear she was there. "Y/N? Sana? Are you two awake? We're all gonna go live together and were wondering if you guys wanted to join us."

Sana softly called out for Jihyo to enter. When she did, she smiled warmly as soon as she noticed you were sleeping peacefully in Sana's arms.

"We were watching a movie, then she fell asleep. She was really tired," Sana whispered with a loving look on her face as she looked down at you as you let out soft breaths.

"Aw, so do you not want to come? We can tell the viewers you two were busy." Jihyo asked. "No, it's okay! I want to join. I'll just let Y/N sleep for now and she'll join us when she wakes up. She probably won't even notice I'm gone because she's a heavy sleeper," Sana replied with a giggle.

Sana slid out of your embrace and laid the covers over you gently. She leaned down and kissed your forehead before smiling to herself and slowly leaving the room, trying as hard as she could to shut the door with no sound escaping.

"Finally! There you are. Where's Y/N?" Chaeyoung asked. Sana followed behind Jihyo as they both found a spot in the living room where everyone fit, "She's still sleeping. I didn't want to wake her up because she's been really lacking it lately. She'll join when she's awake, I'm sure."

Everyone cooed and made fun of Sana for being so in love. She just blushed and yelled at them to stop, but she knew they were right as she was very in love with you.

"Okay, I'm about to start. Everyone good?" Jihyo asked, changing the topic. All the girls nodded and got ready for the live.

"Hello everyone! I feel like we haven't been live all together in so long, but all our schedules line up today so we're just resting, having fun," Jeongyeon happily said.

For about twenty minutes, everyone took turns answering questions and responding to comments before you finally woke up.

You yawned and stretched your arms, reaching over to hug Sana, but only being met with pillows. You questioned where she was, but you started to hear voices and laughs as you sat up.

Thinking they were just eating dinner and conversing, you got out of bed and went down the hall quickly. You appeared in the living room suddenly, with a tired smile on your face. Everyone looked up and cheered when they saw you. Sana was different. As soon as she saw you, she forgot she was live and called out for you, "Baby-"

You still hadn't realized they were live as you made your way over to Sana, opening your arms.

Nayeon cut Sana off though, laughing nervously to make it seem like she was joking. "Our baby has woken up!" "Y-yeah, our adorable member is awake!" Jihyo contributed.

You tilted your head in confusion before looking down and observing everything. You finally became aware of the situation and saw the phone stand. You made a face of realization and decided to sit on the floor of the other side of couch where Sana wasn't sitting. After that slip up, it was best for you to have some distance.

"Hi everyone! Sorry I missed the beginning, I was sleeping," you said with a giggle. Sana just looked at you from across the couch and couldn't take her eyes off of you. It was only when Tzuyu answered a fan's question that she looked away.

She secretly extended her arm behind the girls towards you, reaching for your hand. You saw her action out of the corner of your eye before you pretended to stretch, moving your hand to grab hers. She rubbed the back of your hand and continued to speak on a comment that interested her.

After a couple of minutes, you remained slightly quiet, not having spoken on many comments despite now being in the stream. This partially worried your girlfriend, seeing as she couldn't ask you what was wrong at the moment. She decided to be smart about how to approach you, so she got up from her seat and went around the phone to your spot, moving to sit on the couch behind you, placing both of her legs on either side of you and saying, "My legs were falling asleep in that spot on the couch."

You leaned back unconsciously and tilted your head backwards to look up at her. You smiled and she looked back down into your eyes. It was obvious to anyone that there was some sort of love between you two, no matter if it was platonic or not.

Momo was beside you guys and your interaction caught her attention. She smiled before it disappeared, knowing it was best not to mention it, as the fans would've known something was up.

The girls kept talking and Sana played with the back of your head. She was just happy you were back in her presence and was content with anything.

You rested against Sana and began to laugh and talk on more topics as time went on. To others, your interactions were cute, showing that you two were just really close as "friends."

Your fans shipped you two, but believed nothing could ever happen since you were in the same group.

In reality, you two were so in love with each other, and there was no way you could continue on being only friends without expressing your feelings.