you're asleep on the couch

The T.V. was playing as you were snoozing off on the couch in your living room. The sound of your favorite show was comforting and with it being so late, you easily fell asleep.

What you weren't expecting, was Sana using the extra key you gave her to check on you after you told her you weren't feeling the best. She came straight here right after her practice.

"Y/N...? Are you awake?" She asked as she entered your apartment quietly. She knew you possibly could still be awake because you always stay up late, but after your phone call with her she wasn't quite sure.

Sana noticed the lights being off around the house except for the light emitting off of the screen in front of you. She crept closer to the living room and spotted you curled up with a light blanket on your side. Sana's heart melted at the sight and smiled to herself. She got closer and knelt down in front of you, brushing your cheek and moving a piece of hair behind your ear.

You awoke to a hand on your face and slowly opened your eyes. You gasped as you were surprised to feel someone touching you, unaware it was your girlfriend. "It's just me, baby! Sorry if I scared you. I just wanted to check on you. How are you feeling?"

You smiled against her hand and replied, "Better, I was just really tired and I was trying to wait for you, but I fell asleep." She noticed you pouting and moved to sit beside you. "Don't apologize for falling asleep, love. I know you worked hard today." "Not as hard as you." She made a sound before complaining, "Your work is just as hard as mine, don't invalidate yourself."

With that, Sana pulled you into her arms and laid beside you, but with not much room on the couch, you both were squished against each other.

You giggled against her neck as she was holding onto you so you wouldn't fall off. She was filled with butterflies as she heard that sound come out of you. "Can you spend the night?" You asked her as she rubbed your back. "I can, but I have to leave early for a shoot," she said sighing. "But I can come back after, it shouldn't be too long."

You nodded, "That's fine with me. As long as I'm with you, I don't mind. Can we go to my bed though? It's getting a little small for the two of us." She laughed before agreeing and you got up first, offering your hand to her.

You turned the T.V. off and stumbled through the darkness together, laughing like teens, down the hall to your room. She held onto your waist from behind before you fell onto your bed with her collapsing beside you, one arm still around you.

"How was your day?" You mumbled, your face in your pillows. She started massaging your back again, "It was good, we rehearsed for the upcoming concerts." You flipped around and her hand now rested on your stomach. "That's good. I'm proud of you girls."

Sana felt so loved and happy that you said you were proud of Twice.

"I love you. I don't know what I would do without you." You giggled, "Oh, whatever." "Do you wanna go to sleep now?" You already had your eyes closed, "We can talk still if you want, babe." Sana looked up at you and saw your eyes, "You're basically already asleep," she said laughing, "Go to sleep, baby, I'll talk to you about my day as you do."

You nodded and got into your covers with her before snuggling up into her arms. She kissed the top of your head before turning the lamp off beside her.

As you closed your already tired eyes, Sana continued recalling every detail about her day, making sure you were updated, as you dozed off, the happiest you've ever been while in her arms.