she leaves for tour

It was 5 in the morning and you heard Sana's alarm going off. You groaned and squinted trying to see her in the dark. She reached over and turned her phone off before turning towards you.

"Good morning love," Sana said with a raspy voice. You could hear the slight sadness because you both knew this would be one of the last times you get to wake up together as she leaves for tour today.

"Good morning babe, are you excited?" You exclaimed as you moved closer towards her, trying to save every second together.

Sana grabbed your hand and interlocked her fingers with yours, "I am...but I'm going to miss you so much," she said with a pout. "You are going to have so much fun! Don't forget about me while traveling the world," you said trying to lighten the mood and to not make yourself cry.

She scoffed as she pulled you closer, cuddling you until she ran out of time, "I don't know how I ever could. I love you too much."

"I know, I love you too. I was just joking, but I'm going to miss you..." This was the first time since you got together that you would be apart for so long, and it scared you because you didn't know how to do long distance.

"Can you come with me to the airport? You don't have to go out for others to see, I just want to be with you until the very last minute," she held you closer than before and breathed in your signature smell.

You nodded against her, "Of course."

After helping her get her luggage together, you both made your way in the van transporting you to the airport, holding hands the whole time.

Outside, fans and paparazzi were flashing their cameras and screaming. The other girls of Twice were already inside, but since Sana was with you, they let her be a little late.

You turned your head towards her fans and you felt Sana grab your chin to turn your attention away. "Hey, you okay?" You smiled against her touch, "I'm okay."

You held eye contact before Sana looked down, breaking it. "If I look at you again, I might cry." She stated with a smile.

You let out a slight giggle before pulling her into your arms. "Be safe. Let me know when you land and I'll be watching all your concerts!"

You felt her sniffle and nod against your shoulder, "You will be the first one I text. And exclusive backstage pictures." You knew she was smirking, even though you couldn't see her.

Pulling apart, you looked back at the fans, "You better go now or you'll be late..." "I love you." "I love you more."

As Sana got out the car, you had to wait in the back so you wouldn't be seen by others. Smiling to yourself, you felt proud and so lucky.

Sana had sunglasses on as she waved to everyone, but the truth was, underneath those shades she had watery eyes, but you both knew everything was going to be okay between you guys and you will see each other very soon.