Chapter 15.

What Snow and I had was no better than the relationship I had with Billy Taupe.
You can even dare to say that Coriolanus and I relationship was doomed from the start. And you would be right.

I was sent to the arena to die, as Coriolanus was only there out of obligation and for the benefits that came along with it. In the previous games, no tribute had ever had a mentor before, so when I first met Coriolanus for the first time and the way how he treated me as if I mattered was the turnaround of how it all started between Coriolanus and me.

 In the previous games, no tribute had ever had a mentor before, so when I first met Coriolanus for the first time and the way how he treated me as if I mattered was the turnaround of how it all started between Coriolanus and me

Despite our odds.. I know for a fact what Coriolanus and I had was real. Besides the generosity and the toxicity that came along with our relationship. Snow gave me a sense of a troubled preppy Capitol boy born and raised who later down the road became possessed and wanted to control every aspect of his life.

It brought me back again to the cabin, where I grabbed his face trying to defuse the situation and kissed him passionately. As I kissed him, distracting him away from the guns, he immediately stopped everything as he kissed me back with the same intensity or more. He kissed me more passionately and eagerly, as if he were starving for it.

Coriolanus knew exactly what he was doing..

With every kiss, thrust and penetration...

Making an impact.

He made sure that you will remember it.

And for absolute certainty..

He made sure you remember who you belong to.

And if that wasn't enough for you to remember or come back wanting more; He will make sure to end it with a bang by mumbling silently to your ear as he caresses softly your bare skin, saying what any person in love would want to hear

"I love you, Lucy Gray."

The time flew by as my heart and my head were set in question

It was time to do what I do best.

Sing.

I quickly fixed myself up as I went to the hall to drop off my paperwork and head straight to perform tonight's show. I go on as I normally do when I sing; I begin to channel my inner thoughts and emotions and release what was trapped inside of me by letting it go out to the world to listen.

"... Your fingertips across my skin
The palm trees swaying in the wind, images"

As I began to sing, in the corner of my eyes I saw Miles in the back of the room staring back at me as I broke into a small smile as I continued to sing