Chapter 24.

"Mom?"

Lucas and Mia said as they hovered over me comforting me, bringing me back to reality. My eyes instantly widened and softened as I grabbed a hold of my two children.

"When did you guys get here??"

I said astounded, letting them go briefly, seeing both of their faces.

"Just now actually."

Mia said, turning to Lucas.

"We just wanted to make sure you were doing okay."

Said Lucas instantly finishing her sentence

"I'm alright."

I said, smiling to them weakly.

"I'm glad you guys stopped by."

I said as Miles smiled to both of them.

"I have a feeling there's another reason to why you guys are here."

Miles said with an eyebrow raised at them waiting for the real reason to why they're here

Both Lucas and Mia looked at one another, turning to us as they both said it at the same time.

"You guys are going to be grandparents!"

They both shouted out as I grabbed a hold onto Miles and then my kids.

"Oh my.."

"Congratulations!"

I said as I got a bit teary.

"Who is it?"

I said, instantly pulling away to see who it was.

"Me."

Mia said as both Miles and I faces light up with joy.

I slowly turned to Lucas as he read my face instantly. Miles quickly sees that as well as he patted Lucas on his back and shoulder, reassuring him that his time of fatherhood and parenthood would come.

"Mom, I wanted to ask you about the song Katniss Everdeen sings in the arena.."

Mia interjected.

"Isn't that your song that you had made when you were younger, back at 12 in the meadow by the Seam?