Chapter 3

Warning: The following chapter contains strong use of vulgar language and implications of non-consensual sex and sexual assault.

'Sejin-ah.'

The escape was non-existent. Someone caressed my ear and rubbed the edge of my cheek with a thumb. The hand that went down to my neck gently pressed down on the hollowed collarbones and then slowly moved away.

'Sejin-ah.'

Again.

It was that man again.

'Jung Sejin.'

'...'

I wanted to answer, but my voice wouldn't come out. A subtle pressure weighed down on me as if someone was choking me. Beyond the hazy vision, I saw a man's figure, appearing like a fog.

'If you want to save your company...'

The man slowly reached out and patted the back of my hand. His large hands wrap around the back of my head and grab my hair roughly. My lips parted slightly as my head was lowered in vain.

'You have to act like a prostitute.'

I couldn't even understand what he was saying. In the blink of an eye, his approaching mass of flesh squeezed through my narrow gap. Ttak, the corners of my mouth wide opened limitedly, and screamed as if they were torn apart.

'Ugh...'

I felt like I was out of breath, choking. The nausea that had risen to my throat was blocked by the feeling of pressure on the root of his tongue. The genitals pushed in slowly, scraping the roof of my mouth, and advanced inward.

'Open your mouth properly'

Can a dry voice feel so cold? Tears welled up in my eyes unconsciously, running down my cheeks before I could hold them. It would have been nice if it was just physiological tears. Unfortunately, some emotions were attached to those tears.

'Jung Sejin.'

The man's call was urgent. The urge to hurry up and do it properly and quickly, and not show an inkling of sincerity even when I was crying. What did I do wrong, why are you doing this to me? There was no time to ask questions like that.

'Mmh...'

The sensation of my neck being forced open was always so unfamiliar that it sent chills down my spine. I wanted to pull my head back, but the hand holding my hair completely blocked even the slightest retreat. The glans that had been pushed in, expanded its territory deeper inside.

'Haa...'

The man stopped inserting it only after he had pushed it all the way to the hilt. With a low groaning sound, he slowly leaned back. The half-extended genital pierced my throat a little more mercilessly.

'Hmf..!'

Pubic hair crossed the tip of my nose. I unknowingly pursed my lips at the sudden feeling of nausea. My front teeth touched my genitals, and the man stopped moving and yanked my hair.

'...!'

Blink, the scene changed. This time I was lying on the hard floor with my legs apart. I was taken aback by the sudden change of circumstances. A raised voice came from somewhere.

'Well, this is a first...'

An unfamiliar hand groped her thigh. It was a creepy sensation like an insect crawling. The man spread my legs left and right and pressed his lower body, giggling creepily. It was at this moment I felt something touch my bottom,