Ha-How You Like That?

The woman continues screaming in the background as I lift my hands—PAWS—to my snout and roll out of the bed and onto the hard floor.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!!

And OUCH!

I lift myself up onto....my four legs.

I have brown fur?

I run over to the mirror and—

I AM A BROWN FUCKING POMERANIAN?!!!

This can't be HAPPENING?!! WHY THE FUCK AM I A DOG?!! HOW AM I A DOG?!!

Suddenly the maid picks me up and mutters, "If ma'am sees a dog then she'll kill me!"

I turn my head and try to talk to her but it just comes out in barks. I struggle and move my tiny body but she has me in some death grip.

This is has to be a dream right? There's no way I turned into A DOG?!!!

My mother comes up and glared at the maid. Then she sneezes and keeps on sneezing.

Okay....so maybe the allergies thing wasn't a lie.

"Take the damn dog out of the house! Where did you get it from?!"

"Ms.Jennie's room ma'am," the maid holding me replies.

My mother rolls her eyes. "And where is she?"

The maid frowns. "She wasn't in her room."

Mother widens her eyes. "What?" She asks with her voice cold. Then she sprints up the stairs.

The maid carries me to the front door and then I'm handed to a guard who walks me down stairs exiting the house and walk down the long marble walkway until he reaches the gate.

Then he places me on the pavement outside and closes the gate again.

I sit my home legs down and stare at the gate.

They just....they let me go....

I'm not getting married.

It's all over....

But at the cost of me being a dog.

But I'm free now....no expectations....

There's nothing for me back in that room and being stuck there.

I stand up and step with my tiny front paw but that doesn't feel right. So I move my rear leg forward and my front leg moves immediately with it like some muscle memory.  Then I move my other hind leg and my other front leg goes forward.