Typa Girl You Wanna Wife Up, Sign The Pre

What the actual FUCK?!!

Why am I HUMAN?! WHY AM I NAKED?!!

WHY AM I SLEEPING ON TOP OF A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN?!!!

WHAT IS GOING ON?!!

I lift myself up and stare down at her gorgeous features. She looks like she walked out of a magazine. Her eyelashes sweep off her eyelids and she has luscious dark hair streaked with white. She looks so young for white hair. She has a bridged nose. An oval-ish shaped face. Everything about her is just perfect.

I feel heat fill my cheeks from just looking at her.

I don't think I've ever met a woman more attractive.

She pulls me back into the bed and buries her face in my neck, pressing her naked body on top of mine. Her breasts and the skin on skin contact is making me dizzy and hot. Her leg falls between mine and I move away before her thigh comes in contact with my sacred area.

Why am I getting so affected? I'm straight!

She hums pleasantly like she's having a good dream and her lips start moving on my neck. It feels like a feather is tickling and at the same time it makes me feel hot. It makes me gasp and I look around for....for....

I look at the beautiful woman still dropping kisses and moving her callous hand up and down my side and giving me shivers that aren't related to the cold.

No....fucking...way...

"Jisoo?" I ask softly.

She smiles against my neck and presses another kiss under my jaw. "Yes?"

OH

MY

FUCKING

GOD!

"Jisoo. Wake up!" I smack her arms but she just hugs me tighter and somehow eliminates space I didn't know was still there. Her hand starts to come dangerously close to my breast—

"Jisoo! Jisoo!" I say a bit more firmly and shake her.

She groans and moves her hand to the side. Her eyes slowly flutter open.

And that somehow makes butterflies dance in my stomach at how beautiful her eyes are. So deep and dark and sparkly.

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME?!!

AM I ACTUALLY HAVING GAY PANIC?!!

She squints and then her eyes widen. She looks like she's going to scream and I roll us over so that I'm on top and my hand is covering her mouth tightly.

Her eyes are wide with questions.

"It's me," I say softly. "Jennie."

Her eyes are still wide but the questioning in them are gone and they're filled with shock instead.

"Be quiet," I whisper.

I pull my hand away and lift my body off her and cross my arms over my naked chest as I sit straddling her hips.

She does the same and sits up easily and I notice for the first time that she has ABS. SOLID 11 ABS. That's my sole focus of attention.

I feel more heat fill my cheeks and she whispers innocently to me, "Are you okay?"

I jump off her quickly.

It's fine. Everything's fine.

I'm totally not having some sort of gay panic at an exceedingly beautiful woman.