Finale Pt. 1| Tonight I'll Be The Happiest Girl In The World

When we wake up on the floor beside each other, both of our eyes meet and I feel my heart start racing as I look at her beautiful face.

I glance at her hand and see the bracelet on her wrist.

She sits up and brings her knees to her chest before looking behind me with wide eyes. I frown and....

OH MY GOD!

There are two incredibly gorgeous women asleep on each other. One has long black hair and the other has blonde.

I scooch myself back next to Jisoo who also looks extremely confused.

Then she whispers, "Could they....be Lisa and Rosie?"

"Should we wake them up?" I ask.

She shakes her head. "If they don't, then let's take them to the bathroom with a blanket."

I nod and walk forward and nudge them with my feet. They don't move and I feel for a pulse, which they both have. I frown and look at Jisoo.

She gets up and for the next few minutes, we move the two women into the bathroom with a blanket for them to sleep on.

I look at Jisoo and say, "Let me give you some clothes and get some for you too." I go straight to my closet of the last 20 years on autopilot.

And of course, Jisoo notices.

She follows me and asks near the threshold of the closet. "How do you know where everything is?"

I freeze and I don't say anything.

I hear her take a deep breath and ask, "You aren't a maid aren't you?"

I shake my head gently and I hear her breath, "Fuck. You're not just any Jennie Kim. You're Jennie fucking Kim! The heiress to Kim Enterprise?!"

I sigh and start taking the clothes out.

"Jennie!" She says with a loud whisper. "Why didn't you tell me?!"

I shake my head. "Just leave it alone Jisoo."

I shove the clothes in her arms.

"Jennie. Why did you lie?!"

(A/N: They are going to have a heated WHISPERED argument.)

I look at her. "Because I wanted to be someone else. I didn't want to be Jennie fucking Kim! I wanted to be just....just me. Jennie Kim."

She scoffs. "You don't want all this money?"

"Have you not listened to anything I've told you about myself?! I know you did! You're just trying to hurt me! Just like when you broke up with me a week ago!"

She shakes her head. "Jennie. You're being unreasonable. We can't be together. Even if I wasn't a dog, we can't be together!"

I dig my finger into her shoulder and look up at her. "Did you think I wouldn't fight for you?! Did you honestly think that?!"

"Jennie. You're choosing a life of loneliness and debt to be with me. The idea might sound fine to you but realistically, it isn't!"

"Jisoo. Let me be the person to decide how difficult it is for me!" I say angrily.

I want to go past her but she blocks me with her body. "Why are you doing this?" She asks in a lower whisper. "Why?"

I shove her and she stumbles back as I step forward. "Because I still love you idiot!"

She steps forward, grabs my face and kisses me hard. I hold her hands to my face and she pulls away and kisses my forehead. Then my cheeks. Then my nose.