Finale Pt.2| Baby, All I'm Tryna Do Is Save You The Pain

|Jisoo|

I wake up early and give one last soft kiss to Jennie on her lips and get out of the bed.

I go to pick up the clothes she picked out for me and I pull them on and quickly search for clothes for Lisa and Rosie.

I go to the bathroom and I shake them awake.

When I see their eyes start to open, I quickly close my hand over their mouths and they widen their eyes at each other.

Then look at me and I widen my eyes and say quietly, "Don't scream."

They nod and I pull my hands away and give them the clothes. They're confused on how to wear them and I help them with the clothes as if I'm dressing 2 babies.

I point to the black haired girl. "Who are you?"

She pushes a fingers to the middle of her chest. "Lisa."

I look at the blonde. "Rosie?"

She smiles and nods.

I grin back at her. "Now let's go."

Lisa frowns. "What about Jennie?"

I shake my head. "She's not coming with us."

"Are we leaving her?" Rosie asks.

I chuckle. "She'll understand. Don't worry."

Both of them frown now and I understand how my mother used to feel.

"We'll miss Jennie."

"Can't we take Jennie with us?"

"Please Jisoo!"

"We'll take her somewhere far away where she can be happy!"

I sigh and say, "There's a lot of other factors here not related to just what will make me and Jennie happy. She's.....she lives here. She's a heiress to millions of dollars."

"But....But she loves you," Rosie says with a pout.

I nod. "She does.....but it would just put her in more pain to be with me. I can't provide her this type of life. Now get up. No more arguing. Let's leave."

They nod and I help them up. They follow behind me as we go out.

I go straight to the bedroom window and I see them go to Jennie and press kisses on her cheek before coming back to me.

All three of us climb onto the roof and they carefully follow me.

I see a gutter that goes down and we all slide down it or both of them climbed down it carefully.

After that we sprint across the lawn really fast and they follow my steps to climb over the gate. Once we got to the other side, they turn to me and I smile.

"Let me take you to see my family."

•••••••••••
|Jennie|

When I woke up, Jisoo is gone.

I jump out of the bed and go to the bathroom to see Lisa and Rosie gone too.

My heart starts racing and I go to my closet and there are clothes missing and I hold back tears as I get pull on some clothes.

I step one foot out of my closet and a maid walks in a screams when she sees me.

"Jennie?!" She shouts. She runs outs and I chuckle without humor and I hear running footsteps before my mom runs in.

Her face is in shock and complete silence.

She steps towards me and I watch her hesitantly before her arms wrap around me and I blink in surprise.