Party

It's tae Birthday

The party has started,All the vip guests are here,Mr and Mrs kim were welcoming them,After some time tae entered looking so ethereal all the girls and boys were drolling over him but his eyes were searching hin uncle.

WITH JUNGKOOK

Jk was doing his office work that time his secretary informed him of tae's birthday party which slips from his mind because of the work pressure but don't judge him though he is cold,he loves tae that's why he already prepared the gifts.

After some work he get ready and went to the party.

As soon as jk entered with his infamous cold expression tae launched him on jk.jk caught him and give him his presents,tae was so happy but some whores need to spoil it.
Some girls went to jk and try to seduce him,tae greeted his teeth and was about to peel them off but stopped by jk throw them from him and went to other side,Tae happily smirk.

Everything was going well until Mr kim introduced some hot looking guy to jk as that guy was Mr Kim's best friends brother

Mr.kim: jk this is kai ,my best friends brother remember I told you about them.

Jk:Yess,who lives in daegu(replied plainly)

Mr kim:yess and kai this is jk my brother though he looks cold but has a good heart,I think you guys will be good friends so I'll let you by yourselves

Jk knows what Mr kim is trying to do so he greeted his teeth and was about to decline but Mr kim left already.

Kai:(saw the displeasure on jk face still he wanted to talk to him cz why not jk is so hot and well built)So still single huhh

Jk:It's none of your business

Kai was shocked,he knew jk would not talk to him freely but he didn't though jk would be this much straight forward
That amuses kai.now he wants to go after jk more

Kai:So sassy for your age

Jk:what?(shocked cz no one talk to him like that)

Kai:you know you should have someone to take care of you at this age

Jk:(glaring)How old are you Mr?

Kai:(nervous)haha not much

Jk:as long as I know hyung told me that his bestfriend has a brother who was 4 years younger

Kai:Woah you already know about me A lot.what?were you stalking ne.

Jk:smirk victoriously

Kai:listen I'm just a pure soul don't do anything to me please,I don't want to loose my virginity like that.Will you marry me or leave me with your child.No no what should I do(acting scared which is looking so cute)

Jk:(smile a little.Yeah the cold jeon jungkook smile,people around him was so shocked,kai was admiring him but something is burning.no one know that flame will burn every thing including jk.yess it's time jk also have to burn,he also have to suffer the rage,)Are you always this dramatic ?

Kai:Only for you

Jk started liking that kai guy,they were talking for sometime then it was dinner time

Jk sits with the kim family ,Mr kim asked kai to sit with them but as kai was going to sit beside jk ,tae fasly went and sit there in the process pushed kai a little.
Jk was shocked:Tae what was that?where is your manner?He is your uncle like me.say sorry

Tae:What? already love him so much that you are insulting me in front of him

Jk was about to say something but kai cut him off
Kai:So tae is a uncle's boy.You are so cute.Dont worry I'll not snatched your uncle but we will share him(wink him at the end)

Tae:Not even In your dreams(whispering in kai ear)

After dinner the guests leave the party,everyone went to there respective rooms.

Jk also went to his room but as long as he entered the door was shut and he was pinned