who will save you

Tae:Now who will save you love😈

Tae:Now who will save you😈

Jk get scared and was about to run for the door and shout for his hyung but tae cover his mouth with hand and pin him to the bed
Jk was trying so hard to free himself and go to his hyung(his safe place)
But he freeze and his all struggled came to an end when he heard car leaving sound.Its gone.His safe place is not in his reach.what should he do.

As the car left,tae also leave jungkook and went to lock the door of his bedroom.
Jk was sitting in tae's bed like statue and scared eyes on tae.

Tae:Love now none can take you away from me(said with a innocent face and started Walking toward jungkook)
Jk gather his courage and run to door on his way his shoulder brushed taes,trying to open it.
But the door was locked and wasn't opening.he moved the handle aggressively but it wasn't working.it raise his anxiety more.while moving handle his other hand knocking the door and shouting for the maids to open the door.
But trying for 5 mins,there was no response.jk gets little tired and more scared .he figured out there is something wrong so he stop his movements and turned to tae a little bit.He saw tae was looking at him Mockingly

Tae:Tired??Now come..I want crudlles (as if he just didn't lock his uncle and forced him)

Jk again turned and knocked the door more loudly but stopped as tae started

Tae:Love there is no one out there.who are you calling?hmnn?

Jk:frowning

Tae:Maid?Are you thinking the maids will come to open the door(saying that he started laughing)

Jk:blank face

Tae stopped laugh and say

Tae: I sent them on vacation just like how I sent my parent and your hyung. (Get up from the bed and pull jungkook with him to the bed)

Tae was laying beside jk while caging him by his arms and legs
Jks head was on taes chest

Jk:you send?

Tae:yess love.what did you think suddenly grandma called dad that urgently.
you know love I so wanted to kill your hyung
(jks eyes widened.he thought tae can't be serious right)

but he got saved cz he was also my dad.If you were not my uncle then it would be so easy for me to get you.You wouldn't need to wait for me that long.

Jk:(crying silently) taehyung plz leave me(utter while didn't move and laying as taehyung made him)

GUYS IF YOU FORGET JK HAS A PAST THATS WHY WHILE BEING PHYSICALLY STRONG HIS MEMTAL HEALTH IS WEAK IN THIS TYPE OF SITUATION.HE IS SCARED THAT WHAT IF HIS ONLY REAMINING FAMILY,HIS HYUNG STARTED TO HATE HIM.

Tae:(ignores jk pleading) Your eyes are so pretty and your those mole under your lips just calling me (leaning to kiss but jk turned his head to side and tae kiss his check)
After kissing me for 2 times you are still shy??

Jk:(Shouts)I didn't kiss you,you psycho

Tae:Yapp I'm psycho but in your love.so you are responsible for that always remember okay?

Jk:I...I.. di..din..dint to.told you to..to..

Tae:Shssssssss

You know your muscles makes me so weak that makes me a bottom for you..but your that mixture of feminine body mess up with my mind.May be we can try switches you know.

Jk:No,No it cant be.im not....(cut off)

Tae:So you are okay with toping me??Huh???(laughing)

Jk:I didn't mean that...(Glare)

Tae: Okay love now dont show me those eyes or I'll do something.(jk got scared and turn eyes down he was trembling but tae didnt notice)You know I think i prefer bottoming more so we will be doing that more but don't worry I'll let you get pleasure sometimes with my d*ck inside you okay?

Tae was drowning in his dreams talks that he didn't notice jk wasn't breating normally.With a jerk of jks body make taehyung look at his uncle and get worried.jk get a pannick attack and he was getting problems in