hyung returns

Jk get freshen up and apply some soothing cream on his eyelids to heal the swollen.

After dressing up he sat on the bed and started thinking about just how the night changes everything in his life.How his little nephew become so obsessed with him that he took those steps.

Jk:(in mind)I have to do something,this is not right ,how can I and tae...no no it cant happen..I've go do something but what?As long as tae is here he will not stop this craziness.Ive to think something cleverly.But that video?

Jk was in his thoughts when tae entered in his room.Tae shook jk who flinches and backed away.

Tae was staring at him blankly.

Tae:What your little pretty brain thinking huhh?

Jk:No..Nothing

Tae:Don't.Put.So.Much.Pressure.Here(pocking jk head with index finger while saying every word)

Jk:I'm not(staring down)

Tae:Good.Dad is calling you

Jk:Ca..can I meet him??(staring with hope)

Tae:Obviously not.(crushing jks all hope)That's why I'm here.Just go to sleep and don't come out of this room at all.why im saying this to you even?you couldnt able to come out anyways.I'll send the foods and for your knowledge I changed the lock of your room and only I've the keys.So don't try to act smart and stay here.Got it?

Jk nods with teary eyes that didn't met tae's once

Jk:My..my office?

Tae:ill take you there tomorrow .(saying that tae left)

Jk sighs at least he could meet his hyung tomorrow and more of it he will be able to stay away from taehyung.But why taehyung will take him there?What is he going to do now?

The day went by as tae planned.He was surprised as why jk was giving in so easily without tantrums.He even finishes his foods timely.At night they slept hugging each other more like taehyung caging jk

Tae:I know love your sexy brain is running a marathon and you are up to something.But don't worry I've make big plans for tomorrow.Ill make it so special for you.(devil smirk😈)