Lesson

Tae:it's okay love I forgive you(innocently)
But you have to be good boy always okay

Jk nod fastly not to anger tae

Tae:So now my love if dad comes then what will you do?

Jk:I...I.....

Tae:Shhhhhhh.....its okay ill tell you.So when dad comes you will act like a good uncle who loves only and ONLY his nephew and doesn't want to separate for a lil bit.Okay???

Jk nods hesitantly

Tae:And only when i give you permission to meet them and love.      don't you dare to open your this pretty mouth unnecessarily otherwise I'll not hesitate to bent you and take you in front of your hyung and noona.

Jk widen his eyes.

Jk:Don't you have shame?( disgustingly staring)

Tae:Oh that I have but not in front of you(smirk)

Jk gets so disgusted so he turned his head sidewise but tae was fast enough to turn his head with his thumb and index finger while jk hiss in pain

Tae:HOW DARE YOU MOVE YOUR EYES WHEN I WAS ADMIRING IT..HUHH??
YOUR EYES,YOUR EVERYTHING IS MINE THE DAY I WAS BORN.GET THAT INSIDE YOUR PRETTY BRAIN AS FAST AS YOU COULD CZ IM NOT A PAITENT PERSON.

JK:I...I'm not y...yo..yours

SLAP

SLAP

SLAP

SLAP

SLAP

Tae slap him five times in a row and grabbed his hair backward.

Jk was trembling and hicupping by now.he couldn't get his breath equal.

Tae:I DARE YOU TO SAY THAT AGAIN LOVE.....SAY IT......COME ON JUST SAY IT AGAIN DAMN IT (shaking jk by his grip on hair)

JK crying and trying to free  taehyungs grip from his hair.

TAE:I wanted to go easy on you but nahh you had to ruin the moment......was the pain of my marks already reducing its effects?Should I give you more?? (jk shaking his head badly.he don't want to go through that again)

Tae:Why I'm asking.Lemme just....(was going to mark jks pale skin again but cutt off by door bell)

Tae:Shit.Dad must have come.Urghhhhh......(tae growled and jk sigh in relief)Now stop your crying drama and go get freshen up.

(jk hurriedly stand up and was about to go but stop by tae grabbing his wrist.jk get scared of what tae will do now)

Tae:Relax, don't look at me like that I'm not a monster .AND yeah fix your eyes.dad shouldn't get any idea got it?

Jk nods his head

Tae:WORDS UnCLe

Jk flinch but said yess and run to bathroom and lock the door as fast as he could.he know it was ridiculous as tae could open it with spare keys anytime.but his brain was telling him to do so.