41

Jk:my wedding

Tae:which one??our real one or that cheap one...if you are thinking the wedding with that cheap bitch is still on then I want to tell you it already got cancelled as you ran away from your wedding.....

Jk was froze bcz by now he understands tae.What can tae do.

Tae:(smirk seeing jk):You are not shocked anymore love....now you know me...but you took a longgggg time.

Jk:hyung and noona will be embarrassed in front of everyone.Dont you care for them at all.

Tae:of course I care for my mom and dad that's why I didn't kill then after all this.

Jk:if you think by taking me here forcefully you will get what you want then let me tell you kim taehyung I,jeon jungkook was your uncle
Tae:Ssshhhhh
Jk:is your uncle
Tae:SHUT up....
Jk:and will be your uncle.
Tae:Don't....
Jk:No matter what you do I'll never love you...
Tae:THIS....ONLY THIS YOU SHOULDNT HAVE SAID.if I can't have your love then I surely can have your body right uncle.(devilish smirk)

Jk:(gulp hard and all the braveness flew away from the window)I'm older than you and top so you can't do anything...

Tae:Are you challenging me love...
Oh I so much love challenges....

Now let me tell you something...I,kim taehyung will not touch you there until or unless you beg me...

And I know exactly how to make you beg.....(stepping closer to jk and jk back away till his leg hit the TV table..jk was about to push him as tae leaned towards him but backed away immediately.There was a remote in taes hand)

Jk in mind:he is really gone mad.ive to do something. Come on jk do some......cut off by tae pulling him and backhugged him.
Jk struggle but

Tae:Love look your in-laws.....I mean my mom and your noona....my dad and your hyung and would be father in law

Jk was crying cz the remote tae took was of the TV where kim mansions hall was showing..there Mr and Mrs kim was sitting on the couch.

Enough now look at the guard behind your future father in law...Now get your punishment in 5 minz...

(There was a gun in the guards hand  secretly pointing towards Mr kim)

Jk:Ta...tae no no....(tae leave jk and sit in the bed like relaxed way

Tae:I know you love me girl..I know you love Me....motion in 3d.....(tae was humming and listing song,putting bluetooth in both ears.)

Jk:tae you can't do this...please tae listen to me.....

Tae was moving his head rythmeticly...pretending to not listen

Jk:(grabing tae color)Tell them to go away....did you hear me..

Tae signed him he can't listen anythjng...so jk through his headphones away and shout

Jk:You bloody monster, leave my hyung and noona.isnt it enough you destroy our life that you want to take his life...

Tae:(stared at him with blank face)Then beg

Jk:please....please tae...you are a good boy na ...you are my kiddo plzz tell them to goo..

Tae:Not like this...I told you last time how to

Jk:tae...plz...I can't do this...please.....

Tae:(yawn)I'm sleepy....should I take a nap

Jk:ani Ani....tae...ani Master touch me....master  do what you want to do with me.....I'll not oppose but plz leave them alone....Touch me however you want please master

Tae:See its so easy to compell..BUT you took so much time and now my mood changed

Jk:you can't cheat like...(cutt of)

Tae:(blank face)Seduce me...

Jk:Huhhh...

Tae:Seduce your nephew UnCle......