allergy

Hi guys finally I'm back with obsessed.Im so sorry for the delay actually my exams are going on.please pray for me.

Tae:Jungkook...jungkook what happened?(Tar tap his cheeks)

Jk looking at tae eyes blurry but didn't respond.Soon tar notice jks conditions and symptoms and fume like a angry tiger

Tae:WHY? (SHOUT)

JK:To make the disgust go away (jk mumbled very slow taking deep breath in betwen if tae wasn't that close to him he wouldn't hear

With every second jungkook's face is becoming more pale.His breathing also slowing down.

And here taehyung is worried.Right now all his mind on is Jungkook is in pain and he have to do something while cursing himself.

Tae:Love just wait a minute I'll be right back..keep your eyes open okay?

Jk just take few deep breath unable to talk

So what happend to jungkook was,He was allergic to peanuts which prevents him to take breaths and can be dead too.He always avoid it and  Mrs kim always make sure peanuts were not brought into the house.Once jungkook accidently eat it and become really sick so Mr kim banned him to go out for 2 weeks ignoring jks pleading that he will be more cautious from now on but all went to vain.Yess he was grounded for 2 weeks cz according to Mr jeon jungkoook can't take care of himself and also clumsy which is absolutely true.

But today jk had it intentionally.He brought some on his way to office and just had it before taehyung arrival.No he didn't try to suicide,
IT was his punishment to not being able to do anything.He was feeling so disgusted so he take that step.

Now back to tae,
He rushes to jks office desk and open the 3rd drawer from left,there He found the medicines for jks allergy.Mrs kim always take care of jks medicine which results in jk having his medicines in his office,cars,room and she also had some with herself in case of emergency.

Taehyung took it and rush back to jk,upon reaching he found his uncle Almost unconscious just little eyelash bat time to time.So he took the med and make jk have it .tae with one hand open jks mouth and other give him the pill.

(( Here tae is not any typical bottom guys.As soon as he realizes his love for jk he started working out cz he knew jk will not accept that easily and some day he have to force him. ))

Tae take jk bridal style to his car and drive for hospital and on his way he called the hospital chairman.

On phone

Chairman(ch):Hello Mr kim,what can I honour you?

Tae:Jungkook eat peanuts probably 10 minutes ago,I give him his pill,he is merely conscious and ill reach the hospital in 7 minutes.(saying this he cut the call.He just state the facts as chairman is jks maternal uncle and his personal doctor for years)

Tae and ch both didnt notice him calling him uncle by name as they were worried sick.Tae keep take glances of jk and driving.

As soon as he reach the hospital,wardboy and doctors was ready with stretches and treat him.They take jk to OT and tae wait outside getting scared with every passing minute.