45

Tae:(break the kiss)Did I told you to cry or seduce me....huhh

Jk hiccuping and crying more

Tae greet his teeth and grab jks throat with other hand..cutting jks oxyzen supply

Jk:argg....anhh...mnh

Tae:You make me so hard love...your this helplessness makes me feel butterflies...your tears makes me crazy...just how I would love to devour your that quivering lips...(Tae inject that yellow liquid on jks neck after that he started caressing jks lips and kiss him)

After 2 mins he left jk making hin cough to catch breath..

Jk:Y..you ba..bastard(mumble while coughing and massage his neck)

Tae:No no hubby I'm just you cute lil wife..now now let's not waste any more time....come have your dinner then we will celebrate our honeymoon..come come(grab jk hand and started dragging  him towards the dinning table)

Jk was already feeling hot and weak in knees

Jk: A..Ani (no)

Tae:Yes yes we will have 3 days honeymoon then get married but trust me love these 3 days gonna be hell for you........you know why?..its the punishment for making me wait this long,For not giving in,For Tring to  ran away from me, and For being a whore.You gonna get it so hard this time that you will be scared to even look in my eyes..and thats the only way to have you my love.

Jks head is spinning by now and held on tae to get support,Breathing uneven.

Tae make him sit on the chair and serves the dishes.

Tae:Here have these.Cant afford to fall sick.(saying this he sat on jks lap and feed him forcefully)

In bedroom

Tae make jk lay in bed and started to undress then hover over a semi conscious jk and undress him fastly.

Tae:  your this collaborn ufff i will paint them so well and this abs I want to eat till you pass out (Look down )
OHH Your this size will tear me apart love(licking his own lips)

Saying this he smashed his lips on jk and then move to the collaborn....After giving painful hickies he moved on to the abs....
He started giving it a few kitten licks making jk moun

Jk:agghh...ahhhh...Anna....m..more(aarching his back )

Tae:Sure love

Just like that all night tae gets pleasure from a drugged jungkook...and after 5 rounds they fall asleep.

💟💟YOUR LESS COMMENTS WILL MAKE THE CHAPTERS SHORT AND UPDATE PERIODS WILL BE LONG SO ITS ALL UP TO YOU...🥸