40

It will be a short chapter as guys forget to vote and comment....😒

And for them who commented this is only for you guys..others are just here for free food.

And and and before reading this chapter plz go the chapter 39 and read it again as I made some intense changes.You guys will love it.

In a huge mansion surrounded by trees,there is a master bedroom in red and black color.There in the luxurious bed a young and muscular  guy is sleeping peacefully or we can say unconscious.With the movement of curtains the sun lights are keep coming into the room disturbing his sleep.Yess,he is jungkook guyss.With a whine he turn to the other side getting comfortable but suddenly open his eyes and jolted up with wide eyes.

Jk(while looking here and there and talking loudly to himself):Me...he....why am I here?....its morning???..........No no no....no no....its...how.....my wedding....(he Shakes his head)Calm down jungkook....its okay...I'll go and marry now...everything will be okay....

Author:Oh!!How wrong he is!😏

Jk gets up from bed and run to the door as it was.....

Nope you are thinking wrong.The door was open. He opens the door and was about to step out but got slammed at the wall.

Jk:Ouchhh

He open his eyes and saw tae in front of him wearing bathrob,water dripping from his hair,making him look extra gorgeous.For a moment jk forget everything and started checking him out.But get snap out as his eyes mets taes raging one.He started to push tae but TAE is TAE.

Tae:STOP PUSHING ME AWAY................(jk again stops as if taes Stern loud voice make him numb) Where do you think you are going??hmnn??tell me????

Jk:my wedding

Tae:which one??our real one or that cheap one...if you are thinking the wedding with that cheap bitch is still on then I want to tell you it already got cancelled as you ran away from your wedding.....

Next chapter: hahahahahah....