.

JJk:leave me..

Tae grab his jaw with other hand and kiss him deeply while bitting and sucking brutally.after 10 minutes jk was out of breath so he tapped taes shoulder to break the kiss but tae become more harsh.Tears were flowing from jks eyes unknowingly and started pushing tae.But with his weak body tae didn't even budge.when it felt like eternity tae break the kiss and started admiring jks messy features still grabbing his hair backward.Tear stained were visible,eyes red,lips bleeding hair messy ,breating heavily.

Tae:it was brave of you to pull such a stunt But hubby it's me whom you are playing with...didn't dad taught you not to play with fire

Jk:that's why I did this.i don't want to burn

Tae:you see everything except my love.does my care and love means nothing to you.cant you see I'm earning for it

(tae with teary eyes state that and leave jk in his own world who seems to drowning in those teary eyes.that loving gaze,that earning he didn't notice before.but now it's doing something inside him.is it guilt or something blowing inside his heart)

After 2 days jk get discharge and in these days jk didn't see tae.for some reason he wanted to see tae but get upset when tae didn't visit him once.

At kim mansion

Mr and Mrs kim with jk return to kim mansion where they found tae went to his friends house which make jk disappoint.

They make jk lie on bed, there  was a nurse appointed for him.as soon as jk laid he fall asleep due to medication.