38

⭕️Without your comments I am losing interest...

After discussing some more Jong ins family left the mansion.As soon as they left,Mr kim also started Walking towards his room purposely avoiding jk.Jungkook was standing at the doorway and noticed it but didn't said anything.he sighs and went to his room not knowing someone was boring hole at him from outside the mansion.

Later at Night

Jungkook was sleeping peacefully when some sounds started disturbing him
In his sleep he is hearing something....something very familiar...like....like....

Sound:(singing like a poem) UnCle UnCle my little flower,,,so so pretty.....for me....for me,,,,little bunny tiger is here....wake up wake up........look...look....look.....tigerrrrrrr will eat you...
Jk:NOOOOO(Sshouting waking up and sit in the bed while breathing heavily)Ani Ani its only my dream.you can't be here...(scardly)

Sound:Me hereeee

Jk flinched and started looking here and there but found no one.He get up from bed and check his doors and window.Everything was locked.He sighs and went to sleep thinking it must be his dream.

In the morning

They were having breakfast
Jk:Hyung I have a business trip..so I'll not be here for someday.

Mr kim:Stop making excuses....

Jk:I'm not

Mr kim:if its really that important then marry him today and take you husband with you

Jk:HYUNG...

MRS kim:You guys calm down.And jungkook where is your manners?Shouting on your hyung.Ill never tolerate this.

Jk:You also taking his side(sad tone,teary eyes)

Just then the door bell rang and maid opens the door.Everyone get shocked seeing him.....

He is none other than our another groom,kim jong in🤭🤭🤭

What?Were you expecting tae?it could have been tae if you guys keep inspiring me by sharing your thoughts...but nah I'm really disappointed in you😤😤

Jong in comes to the dining room and greeted everyone.jungkook was just standing there blankly.Actually Jong in comes to go to shopping with jungkook.

Mr kim:It's good that you here.Dear I want to ask you something.

Jong in:yess hyung

Mr kim:ill talk to your dad too but first I wanted to know your opinion
Is it okay if we arrange your wedding tomorrow?

( Mrs kim widen her eyes and look at jk who seems to be broken,teary eyes looking down,bitting his trembling lips)

Jong jn:What?This soon???

(As jong in said that jk looked at him hoping he will deny)

Mr kim:Yeah jungkook has some work overseas so he have to go tomorrow.......he will cancel it if its not okay with you

Jong in:No hyung...he don't have to...anyways we need to get married..so be it tomorrow(smile)

(With this all jungkooks hopes float away and Mrs kim dragged him to kitchen )

Mr kim:jk is very lucky to have you...Thank you so much

Jong in:No no don't embrace me hyung

Mr kim:let me call jungkook.JUNGKOOK....JUNGKOOK....
oh you were here.you are already ready so take jongin for shopping as tomorrow is your wedding.

Mrs kim:How can I arrange everything that fast

Mr kim:Don't worry I already made the arrangers

Jk:Noona let him be.He will not listen anything.But I will never love him.

Jk and jogging was in shopping as jk was keeping silent as possible and Jong in being shy didn't talk much.They returned late at night.jk went to sleep as soon as he reached home.