35

Mr kim:I know everything....i started to doubt it when i was returning from mom's place..she told me tae called her and asked her to call us there...at first I thought it might be his prank or something but later I saw how you was the next morning..so gloomy...keeping the burden of the world
Then I remember the sounds coming from your room and your crying face...it was concerning me a lot so I started observing you....so I went to your company and check the cctv footage...

Flashback

Tae:Jungkook...jungkook what happened?(Tar tap his cheeks)

Jk looking at tae eyes blurry but didn't respond.Soon tar notice jks conditions and symptoms and fume like a angry tiger

Tae:WHY? (SHOUT)

JK:To make the disgust go away (jk mumbled very slow taking deep breath in betwen if tae wasn't that close to him he wouldn't hear

With every second jungkook's face is becoming more pale.His breathing also slowing down.

And here taehyung is worried.Right now all his mind on is Jungkook is in pain and he have to do something while cursing himself.

Tae:Love just wait a minute I'll be right back..keep your eyes open okay?

Jk just take few deep breath unable to talk and tae carried him.

End of flashback

When I heard the love word I was so stunned and played it again and again.First I thought something is going on between you too as jk also distanced himself but later in hospital suddenly jks lips were bruised and after coming from hospital there was a hand mark on this throat.BUT what shocking  is everytime jk is alone these marks appear and if anyone ask he tries to hide it.AND tae also keep disappearing at all those moments.
And he drugged you right tae?

Tae (nod):dad all these are his plan.he is deceiving you.how can you believe him more than your son.he is not even your real brother.

Mr kim:haha you are forgetting I raised him tae.i know him more than anyone.he is not only my cousin but my own brother.No matter what happens he will die but can never do anything like that.

Tae:FINE I DID IT.I DID EVERYTHING.I LOVE HIM.I KISSED HIM.I DRUDDED HIM.I GAVE HIM HICKEY.I GAVE HIM BLOWJOB.NOT ONLY THAT I EVEN MAKE OUT WITH HIM UNDER YOUR NOSE  TASTED HIM IN EVERYWAY CZ I FUCKING OWN HIM.HE IS ONLY MINE.NOW YOU KNOW SO GET THE FUCK OFF.

Mrs kim( comes forward and slapped tae hard.she started hitting taes chest with her fist.):Why??why??why??what did this pure soul did to you??why you did this to him??what was lacking in my parenting that you become like this.Tell me...tell me you jerk...

Tae:(hold his mom's both hand )what's wrong with YOU???why are you behaving like this?what's wrong with me loving him??There is nothing wrong.You hear ne NOTHING.He was mine all the time.im just taking what's mine

Mr kim:Don't you get it you were forcing him...its not love..its obsession

Tae:NOO..(went to jk and bent down grab his hair as jk was sitting on the floor drvasted)

Jk(shivvers):Aaaan

Tae:Tell him you love me damn it

Mr kim (remove tae's hand and grab his color.):You are a total psycho.A criminal.There is no place for you in this house.Get out of here....(saying this he started dragging tae.......