29

In the morning

Jk woke up beside tae.After a long busy night he was still tired but he needs to go to office so he remove taes grip around his body and went to freshen up.

Meanwhile tae woke up and found jk gone.he sighed and started to plan something huge or we can say thinking the plan of traping his uncle.

Evening

After doing lot of pending works jk come to kim mansion late at night.after reaching he found everyone asleep.
Jk(suddenly tae came into his mind.):Is he asleep?(asking to no one)what jungkook?why are you thinking about him now?uff I'm getting crazy
He silently went to the kitchen and start eating the prepared foods which his noona cooked for him.
After having dinner,he keep the dishes on the sink and turn around just to get shock.Reason was obvious his nephew suddenly caging him between his arms. Jk leaned backwards to keep a safe distance.so tae leaned forward and give him a long peck.He was about to kiss but jk push him and walk away fastly.
Tae get too angry so he walk behind jk and grab his hair into a fist and started dragging him.

Jk:Ahhh....

Tae:You really love to see the real monster inside me right. .okay then

Saying that he drag jk towards Mr and Mrs Kim's bedroom.Jk widen his eyes after realizing where he is being taken.

Tae:From today onwards you will think thousands times to disobey me hubby when I'll fuck you in front of your hyung and noona.

Tae said and open the door harsly and pushed jk inside the room harsly.....

He started shivering at the thought