36

Mr kim (turn tae and grab his color.):You are a total psycho.A criminal.There is no place for you in this house.Get out of here....(saying this he started dragging tae.......

All the guards of kim mansion get alert seeing their boss,they started to come forward but halted.Mr kim dragged tae and throw him out of the mansion.

Mr kim:Don't you dare to think about coming near him.All the gates of kim mansion are closed for you.Dont show your face again.

Saying that he closed the door leaving poor sorry frustrated taehyung outside.He is fuming but not for throwing out of the house but he got separated from his possession, his uncle,his 19 year long crush over his 31 year old uncle blocking all of his senses.

He just want his uncle,his love.And he can do anything for it.ANYTHING.

Timeskip to Next morning

All members of kim mansion having their breakfast in silence.No one makes a sound.Its like they are mouring or too awkward to have a conversation.But the silence broke with the sound of Mr kim clearing his throat as everyone's attention went to him

Mr kim:Honey some guests are coming this evening.May be they will stay also.So prepared the things accordingly.

Mrs kim:who and how many?you didn't tell me anything before.how can I arrange so fast?

Mr kim:Mrs kim and kim jong in.(jung was about to take a bite of his pancake but halted and widen his eyes listening to him)

Mrs kim:W..why they?suddenly?

Mr kim:She called and asked about the details so I told them to come and will fix everything.

Mrs kim:Wh..why this early?..(cutt off)

Mr kim:It's not early but it should have happened way earlier but only because of you guys.....(sigh).....how long are you going to pamper him like a baby?look at the consiquences now.

Mrs kim:But what's his fault?why are you pushing him?

Mr kim:I'm just doing what's right.And why are you so overreacting.Jungkooks marriage was fixed with Jong in after their birth and its time to fulfill the promise.

Jungkook:B...but h...hyung I d...dddon't.....(cut off)

Mr kim:Wear a casual one today.(sternly )

Mr kim saying that he wipe his mouth and left.By his reply he left no option for jk to oppose.He clearly stated his decision with each of his words.

After Mr kim left jk looked at Mrs kim with teary eyes asking to do something.

So the thing is jungkooks marriage was fixed when he was 11 months old with Jong in guy.As they were family friends and neighbour.But because of Mr Kim's business Jong in and his family had to move overseas.