punishment part 2

Jk was laying there and tears were flowing frome his eyes as tae keeps giving him open mouth kisses.by then jks shirt buttons were all open showing his unmarked white milk skin with abss

Tae stops kissing to admire the view.He links his lips and move to mark the pale skin as his.

Jk jolted up as his untanned skin started brusing .He never get into physical relation before in his senses so his virgin self is so sensitive but it is which triggers tae's desire more.Only he can do this.

Jk:Ahhhh.....aaahh.....st..stop...ahhhh.......I DONT LIKE IT STOP IT....AHHH........mmmhhh(jk was shouting as it was so painful for him.  Tae put his finger inside jks  mouth and moving it inside and out  sensually...May be to arose jk)

Tae:I know love you are shouting in pleasure but please keep your volume down. its supposed to be your punishment hmnn?

Saying that tae started biting more harsly ignoring his uncles begging

Jk:pl...plea...please.....please its to..tooo much...ple.. please st..stop(jk hicupping)

Instead of stopping taehyungs hand move to jks neck and grab it stopping oxyzen supply.

Jk:a..aaa....mmmhh...b......th.......hhh....

Tae:this is not what I want to hear(mumling while abusing jks right nipple)

Jk:a......a..(jks face was red and muffle voice coming as he couldn't for any word because of the pressure)

Tae:What?Why aren't you speaking?
Oh my bad.how can you speak if I press your neck that hard hahah(still pressing and jks eyeballs started to go backward due to lack of oxyzen)

Taehyung saw jk was about to pass out so he pull off his hand and make jk sit who was trying to get get some breath while coughing

Tae:Such a good hubby.you take your punishment so good.now apologies like a good boy(as if he didn't just chocking him to death)

Jk:S..sorry(shaking badly)

Tae:it's okay love I forgive you(innocently)
But you have to be good boy always okay

Jk nod fastly not to anger tae

Tae:So now my love if dad comes then what will you do?