Morning

In the morning

Jk woke up and saw he was in taehyungs room.He was confuse until it clicked.All those things tae said and did.he look at everywhere in the room to find no one was there.

Jk get up hurridy and went to open the door.but the door was lock then he tried to find his phone which was gone.may be taehyung took it.Then he remembers of the landline but to his bad luck it wasn't working.taehyung must have manipulated it.he sighs then hears door click open and tae come in with food tray.

Tae:Good Morning love,

Jk:Taehyung stop all this give me my phone back.

Tae:ill first have your breakfast

Jk;Stop playing.give it back now.

Tae:My soon to be hubby don't be stubborn.come have it

Jk:phone

Tae:listen as I'm saying it nicely.Or do you want to attach an iv needle in your arm

Jk get so scared he abruptly sat beside tae and said

Jk:Give me

Tae:I'll feed you.Now open your mouth.

Jk:ani (no)

Tae:Open you mouth(creepily)

Jk gets scared but stay still

Tae:OPEN YOUR MOUTH

Tae shouted making jk flinch hard but still jk didn't listened and it was last straw for tae

Tae throw the plate in the floor harsly and get up from bed.

Jk was trembling by now.cz tae was looking at him as if he is just a beast

Jk started backing away in bed,trying to get as far away as he could.

But tae grip his left leg and pull him making jk lay in the bed with a jerk.

Tae:I wanted to be gentle with you but guess what you don't deserve it.now take what you deserve you slut.

Jk again try to scoot away with the help of his elbows but tae again pull him and started choking him.

Tae:Make a move again and I promise I'll take you very far away from your hyung and noona.Do you want it love?

Jk:(tears were flowing from his eyes trying to get some s
Oxyzen in his lunges )Yo....you c...ca..cant do..do that... I'm a re..re..reno..nowd..ed C...E...O..

Tae:oh right.But what if you are dead?hmnnn?(act like thinking a very important matter while crosing his hands and putting indent finger on his check)

But what if you are dead?hmnnn?(act like thinking a very important matter while crosing his hands and putting indent finger on his check)

Jk gets so scared as how creepily taehyung talking about his dead

Jk:But you said you love me

Tae:What are you talking?You are my uncle.how can I love my uncle.have you gone mad?

Jk was so confused

and tae started laughing historically.

Tae:oh your face hahaha you are so cute love haha

Jk now gets taehyungs sarcasm but hiss instantly as Tae stops laughing and grip jks hair ,yank his head back

Tae:How could you think I'll let you die.yess you can die in others eyes so no one can bother me again to have you all I want but it depends on how you behave .(said with greeted teeth)

Now now my love it's your punishment time.