Chapter 0: Goddess Fall

''BA-01 down! BA-01 down!'' A woman shouted into her transmissioner, her voice filled with worry.

All around the place, there were flames, and the scattered bodies of the deceased.

A giant transport ship, which had looked to have crashed into the ground was in the center of it all.

It was a barren wasteland now.

''I repeat! We have been shot down!'' The woman continues to call for help, but to no avail.

The voice on the other side is quieter than the night in the middle of the ocean.

''Stupid piece of...'' In a fit of rage and fury, she slams her transmissioner on the ground, effectively breaking it.

''I'm sorry, Commander!'' She apologized while she looked over a man, lying on his back. ''I cannot reach contact with The Ark!''

Much to her despair, there wasn't any response. The man lying down in front of her was even quieter.

''... Commander?'' She questions, but there is no answer yet again.

She reaches down, putting her head on his chest and listening in for a heartbeat. Slowly realizing the state of the situation.

''Y-You're going into cardiac arrest!'' She shouts, her voice filled with even more worry than before.

She reaches down and opens a small bag that is strapped to her waist, and out she takes a device.

''AED... AED...'' She mumbles as she begins to charge up the defibrillator for a second or two. ''Clear!''

With all her force, she pressed down the AED down on the man's chest. 

Volts of electricity rushed through his veins and muscles, until they reached his heart.

His eyes suddenly shot open as he gasped for air. His chest felt like it received a roundhouse kick.

''Commander!'' The woman shouted, satisfied with her save.

Now the man could see. His eyes were open, and the woman stood right on top of him.

 His eyes were open, and the woman stood right on top of him

He swore... Those eyes looked like two galaxies. The Milky Way and Andromeda.

The brown hair, a little messy from the whole fiasco was still amazingly beautiful to look at.

And let's not forget about that giant cleavage she is plastering all across his face. Truly magnificent.

''... Ugh...'' The man groaned, a raging headache appearing from thin air.

''Commander! I cannot establish a connection with The Ark!'' The woman shouted.

''Wha-... The Ark?... What is going on...?'' The confusion the man felt was immense, but his boner was even more immense.