Break Time 2 - Perfect Maid

In honor of the next event coming to Nikke (Perfect Maid), I will specifically dedicate this whole Break Time chapter to the Maid For You squad.

Also, I have been getting sick of saying ''YOU'' every single time I want to address Y/n. It just repeats too much.

So, the story may be going to a First Person POV from now on.

With that said, I wish you all the luck in attempting to pull for either Ade or Privaty: Perfect Maid.

Also, if you see me use ''You'' anywhere that isn't dialogue, that means that my muscle memory is getting the better of me. Point it out, so I can fix it.

I finally got done with another gym session with Rumani. I swear to God she is trying to kill me.

Not only did she miscalculate the weight on each side of the bench press, but she was also too distracted to help me even it out!

I was stuck there calling for help for at least thirty seconds before somebody came to the rescue.

Spoiler: It wasn't Rumani.

It was a random dude with a beard! 

And the reason Rumani was distracted is because a random kid with a skateboard came to see her.

I swear, she and Andersen are trying to kill me.

Why did Andersen even put me together with her? I am a human! That's a Nikke!

She can literally biceps curl me if she wanted to!

Now that I think about it, she isn't training me like a human. She is training me like a Nikke.

Is she oblivious to the fact that I am purely made out of flesh and bone? Or is this on purpose?

Is Andersen ordering for her to do this? If so, WHY?!

''There there.'' Rumani pat my back quite roughly. ''You'll be better eventually, if you take in enough protein.''

''Get your hands off of me.'' I slapped her hand away. My whole body hurt just because of her!

''Well, aren't you grumpy.'' Rumani huffed with a smirk, crossing her arms out.

''You put fifty kilograms on one side of the bench press.'' I explained. ''And then seventy on the other. DO YOU SEE THE PROBLEM?''

''The only thing I see is a grumpy cat.'' She teased. ''Psspspspspspsp!''

''UGH! Stop it!'' I got up from my seat, taking my phone out to look at the time. 

''Womp womp!''

It was time for me to leave this hellish place.

... Well, the place itself wouldn't be hellish if this demon standing in front of me wasn't here.

''Our session is over.'' I reminded her.

''No it ain't.'' She shook her head. ''Half of your time here was spent complaining about something.''

''YEAH, MY BACK!'' I shouted, irritated.

''Womp womp!'' She repeated once again.

Womp womp, those hellishly annoying words.

First it was Anis, and now it's Rumani. I hate it.

''I'm leaving.'' I took my shirt, putting it on before grabbing my stuff. ''I'll get something to eat on the way home.''

''Remember, it needs to be something healthy.'' Rumani waved her hand, as a way to say goodbye. ''You need to be healthy if you want to be muscu-''

''Screw you. I'm grabbing the most unhealthy thing I can find.'' I left the gym through the front doors.