Chapter 15: The Obsession Began At 2:22

Snow White's POV

23:11

I managed to sneak inside this place. Good thing there was an elevator leading down to this guy's home.

Outside it may look desolate, but inside this building is a whole lot different. Everything looks so modern.

... Alright, where's this guy's room? It's only a matter of time before I start opening random doors in search of him.

Let's see... This door looks probable.

I opened the door, walking inside a dimly lit room, the only light inside was coming from a rectangular device.

''Human.'' I called out.

He immediately jerked up on his bed, dropping the rectangular device, grabbing a blanket and covering his waist-down area.

''W-What?'' He stammered, his face bright red for some reason.

''What are you doing?'' I asked as I closed the door behind, going up to his bedside.

''What am I doing- What are YOU doing here?'' He pointed his index finger at me.

''I'm here for my robes.'' I answered, taking off the bandages he gave me. ''In return, I will return the bandages.''

''Ah...'' He rubbed the back of his head sheepishly. ''Y-Yeah, okay. I can do that.''

He leaned sideways, trying to pick the rectangular device back up.

I'll help him.

''Let me help.'' I bent over and-

''NO DON'T LOOK-'' He reached out, trying to grab it from me.

Too late. I already saw what was on it.

''...'' His blush grew even more fierce with each passing second as I stared at the screen.

''You know...'' I began. ''I don't really understand what's happening in this video, but I do know that Rapunzel always gushes over these types of things.''

''Yep! Okay!'' He stood up and grabbed the device back. The blanket fell on the floor, revealing that he was in nothing but his boxers.

His face only became redder.

What is up with this guy? He has a fever or something? I would expect that, because he was exposed to extreme weather for a long period of time.

''... This does not leave this room.'' He announced, pulling the blanket back up.

''Sure.'' I agreed. ''So, where's my robes.''

''Ah.'' He got up, the blanket wrapped around his below-waist area. ''I've got it right here...''

He went up to a closet off to the side, opening it and beginning to search for something inside until he pulled out my robes.

''Since they smelled so badly, I decided to wash them.'' He handed them back to me. ''Hope you don't mind.''

Wash?

But these things are clean. I clean them every day.

As I took my robes back, I put them up to my nose and took a deep whiff of them.

''!!!''

This scent!?

It smells at least one hundred times better than last time! If these weren't made of Goddessium, I'd have them chowed down within a second!

Ugh, great. Now I'm hungry.

''Thank you.'' I thanked him.

''No need to thank me.'' He said. ''It's you who saved me from freezing to death. This is the least I can do.''