Chapter 12: Rumbling Heresy

''Zzzzzzz...'' Ludmilla snored from beside me, her tight grip almost strangling my body.

I was forced to be the smaller spoon. Forced to curl up into a ball and let my head be smushed in between both of her fun bags.

Is this a dream?

Yes. I am indeed living the dream.

No matter how hard my erection was, I was able to fall asleep, accepting my role in this situation and embracing it.

It made the whole thing more comfortable. Plus, the fact that my head rests in between two calcium cannons may just be the highlight of my entire life.

I don't wanna leave!

. . . Okay, maybe for a small toilet break, but I wanna come back!

I shifted in my spot on the bed, now lying fully on my back as I stared up at the ceiling. I checked my phone to see the time.

It was early in the morning, soon enough we would need to leave.

I need to savor this moment.

I closed my eyes with a sigh of relief, getting ready to get a couple hours of what I like to call 'Premium Sleep'.

. . .

. . .

No... No, Alice, wait-

''Rabbity slumber party!'' Alice barged into the room, jumping on the bed beside me.

And once she did, she wrapped her arms around me, pulling me into a bear hug.

My eyes are popping out!

Not only that, but she didn't even close the door! Whoever gets up at this time can easily pass by and see us like this!

Okay, now it's bad!

''A-Alice...'' I patted her shoulder, but she did not release.

I continued to pat her shoulder, each attempt more feeble than the last.

She's strangling me! Not in a good way!

''Hmp...'' Ludmilla's position shifted, and she tightened her grip on me.

I'm gonna burst! I'm gonna actually burst in here!

I only had one option. A chance of survival.

''HELP!'' I screamed out with the last bit of oxygen in my lungs. ''H-Help! Neon! Anis! Someone!''

''What are you screaming about, Rabbity?'' Alice raised an eyebrow as she looked at me. ''If you continue, you'll wake up The Queen.''

''Ugh...''  Ludmilla stirred in her sleep, shifting. She opened her eyes, looking at the situation that was before her.

''What the-'' Ludmilla was about to say, before being cut off by a shot being fired.

Both she and Alice immediately released me, sitting up in surprise at the sudden noise.

We all looked over to the doorway.

''Get away from The Commander.'' Rapi requested as she walked in, the barrel of her weapon smoking, signifying that she was indeed the one who sent the shot.

She shot the ground, and that scared Ludmilla and Alice away from me. She's my savior!

I love you Rapi, so so much!

''H-H-Hey!'' Ludmilla quickly grabbed onto Alice, lifting her up and putting her in front of herself. A way to cover her currently naked body, and she was using Alice to do it!