Chapter 13: Awakening

(Dunno why Wattpad made this look like an hour worth of reading, in reality, you're spending only 22 minutes reading this btw)

''You two sit down over there while I prepare.'' Snow White ordered, going over to her corner of the room.

We were currently inside a small abandoned house in the north. Right after the Rapture attack Modernia unleashed upon us.

Oh, and we also met Rapunzel on the way.

You're probably confused about what happened after the fight. Well, let me fill you in.

===
===

Snow White stabbed the barrel of her weapon into a smaller Rapture, ending its life. She then opened fire on even more Raptures that were around her.

And the thing was, they didn't even have the chance to attack her!

You see, Raptures need to charge up their attack before actually firing it. Thus making them unable to constantly spam their attacks.

They can either do that, or try to go into close quarters to finish off their enemies manually.

You would think that would make them less deadly, for a species that took over the entire planet.

And you would be exactly right.

They aren't that deadly, at least to Nikkes.

But the thing that makes them fearful is the thought of being overwhelmed by a bunch of them. They've got the strength in numbers.

There has been a reported case of a commander facing off against ten thousand Raptures in one encounter. Just thinking about it gives me goosebumps!

The commander sadly passed away in battle, along with his Nikkes. May he rest in peace.

I wonder how they're made.

How does The Queen make these things? And how many resources does she use to make one?

''Watch out!'' Snow White fired in my direction, killing a Rapture that was about to attack me.

I was too deep in thought to realize that there was somebody behind me! I need to be more careful.

''You... Killed them all?'' I looked around at all the Rapture parts that lied about.

When did she-

''The difference between a Lord class and a Tyrant class Rapture is huge.'' Snow White answered.  ''But, the biggest difference is that a Lord's core is more easy to destroy than a Tyrant's.''

''If it isn't Tyrant class, it is nothing but a regular Rapture to me.'' Snow White coldly stated before looking off into the distance.

''Wow...'' I mouthed in awe.

From the angel I was looking at, the sun directly shone into her face, the cold northern wind blowing her hair in the opposite direction.

Just looking at her made me feel like I lost my main character title.

. . . Woo-

Not the time, hormones.

I am simply admiring women. . . Yeah.

''Go.'' She said, looking back at me. ''You will contribute nothing to my mission. You will only hold  me back.''

Snow White, noticing the footprints left behind by Chatterbox began to walk in the direction that the two went.

You see, I would've actually followed her advice. I mean, from what I saw her do to those Raptures, I can confidently say that she is the real life version of the Boom Slayer.