Break Time 3 - A CEO And a Commander Enter a Casino

I was walking down the main streets of Royal Road, the crowd around me bustling

I was walking down the main streets of Royal Road, the crowd around me bustling. Each person talking to another.

I was wearing a tight-fitting short-sleeved shirt, along with white baggy pants.

There was some cold sweat running down my forehead.

I was just coming out of the gym after yet another training session with Rumani.

Seriously though, I came back from that blizzard of a mission just yesterday, and now I have to go to the gym again?

Let me recover a bit!

That being said, For some reason I think I'm getting used to these sessions. My body is not like what it was before.

I was gaining muscle in every part of my body. Yes, including my ass.

If I keep it up like this, I may just get a six-pack in a month or so.

And then this compressor shirt will make me look sick. Imagine it compressing down on the six-pack and making it noticeable from the outside.

Can't wait.

Now, to Coin Rush, I guess.

I heard it's a casino. But I've heard about the bunny girls inside the casino more than the casino itself.

Bunny girls...

I'm already erect.

So let's go!

===
===

I now stood in front of a large, at least ten-story building.

Up on the tallest floor was a sign reading out ''Coin Rush'' with flashing lights.

Now that I think about it, the exterior design of this place is pretty nice, not gonna lie. Well, of course it is. This is a casino, it's gotta be attractive so it can lure in people.

And I shall also bite the bait.

I entered inside through the main doors, which were revolving, immediately being greeted by the lobby of the building.

It had a simple design, yet it was enough to excite me before I actually went in.

''C... Commandant Y/n!'' A flashy voice called out from my right.

Oh, I know that voice!

Why does it sound kinda drunk though?

Turning over, I was met with the familiar face of Mustang. Basing off of his expression, he was clearly drunk.

Oh, this is great.

''Here's the pass back. Thanks.'' I handed him the pass I had with me.

His face suddenly changed to a more serious one as he hid the pass away, but as soon as he did that, he went back to being drunk.