chapter 18

Barbara and her friends Jean, Amber, Sucrose, Lumine, and Fischl had planned a delightful picnic in the park. They packed delicious food, blankets, and games, ready for a day filled with laughter and fun.

As they settled down in a cozy spot, the sun shining brightly above them, their laughter filled the air. They shared stories, played games, and indulged in the scrumptious picnic spread. The day seemed perfect, until the sky suddenly darkened, and raindrops started to fall.

The girls quickly gathered their belongings and sought shelter under a nearby tree. But as the rain poured down, they realized that their picnic plans had been washed away. Determined not to let the rain dampen their spirits, they decided to find a nearby hotel where they could continue their fun.

They rushed to the nearest hotel, laughing and giggling as they entered the lobby, their clothes slightly damp from the rain. The hotel staff warmly welcomed them, offering them a comfortable place to stay until the weather cleared.

Inside their hotel room, the girls let loose and had a blast. They ordered room service, feasting on delicious meals and sweet treats. The room quickly turned into a battlefield as they engaged in a playful pillow fight, their laughter echoing through the walls.

The fun continued late into the night, with games, movies, and endless conversations. They stayed up, cherishing the unexpected adventure that had brought them closer together.

The next morning, as they prepared to leave the hotel, they received shocking news. The heavy rain had caused flooding in their school, and classes were canceled until Tuesday. Although they were initially bummed out, realizing they would have to miss a day of school, they quickly embraced the unexpected break.

They decided to make the most of their extended weekend. They explored the city, trying new restaurants and indulging in delicious meals. The days were filled with laughter, shared memories, and deepening friendships.

As Sunday came to an end, Barbara returned home, feeling a mix of exhaustion and contentment. She settled down to study, determined to make the most of the remaining evening. Time seemed to slip away, and before she knew it, it was already midnight.

Feeling the weight of the day's events, Barbara's eyelids grew heavy, and she drifted off to sleep, her mind filled with dreams of laughter, friendship, and the unexpected twists that life brings.