chapter 24

In the heart of a bustling city, Furina and Neuvillette, two bright students, were strolling towards their school. Their conversation was light and filled with laughter, a stark contrast to the looming Dendro exam. Despite their intelligence, they had always found it challenging to excel in Nahida's Dendro class. Nahida, a master teacher, was known for her vast knowledge and high expectations. Yet, her kindness and care for her students were undeniable.

As they stepped into the school, they noticed the drained faces of their peers. It was clear that many had been studying too much, sacrificing sleep for the sake of their grades. Furina and Neuvillette sighed softly, realizing the pressure their classmates were under.

Entering the Dendro class, they could feel the tension in the air. The Dendro exam was notorious for its difficulty, a challenge even for the highest-ranking students. Despite this, Furina and Neuvillette gave it their best shot and managed to score an impressive 99%. Nahida sighed, not out of relief, but disappointment. All the students, except Furina and Neuvillette, had failed.

With the Dendro class dismissed, it was time for the next class. As they walked in, they were greeted by a handsome face. A man named Morax, known for his calm demeanor and sharp intellect. As he sipped his tea, the students handed out their papers. The exam was tough, but Furina and Neuvillette managed to score higher than the others, both achieving a perfect 100%. They weren't surprised, they had worked hard for it.

Next was the Electro class, which they also aced. They had managed to excel in all classes, except Dendro and Anemo. As the day came to an end, they headed home. Being roommates, they shared a comfortable silence on their way back.

Once home, Furina quickly fell into a peaceful sleep, while Neuvillette decided to study a bit more. Despite the challenges they faced, they were content. They knew they had given their best and were ready to face another day of learning and growth.