-Altercation-

"You could have done anything else but throw me on my head, you fuck."

Enobaria rolled her eyes at one of the various complaints she had heard in the last hour. The Capitol saw her as a monstrous 2 victor, bloodthirsty and sure, she was a-okay with sending someone to their grave even now, laughing about it, but she has a brain and is able to make decisions, unlike the people that keep forgetting she is also human and not a killing machine... At least that's how she explained staying here all this time, some odd part of her consciousness relearning what guilt might mean tho she didn't really believe in that.

"It is your own damned fault, lucky you that you being fine is really important to me."

"It almost sounded like you cared." Bera knew she was saving her reputation, Bera did get Brutus banned from the Capitol and a Capitol man killed purely based on her words and one action made against her.

The smack caused more then a normal headache but it didn't feel like she'd have a crisis, there was a blur on the ledge of her vision with static but not that sick feeling that would come with it so she thought this was a waste of time as the avox doctor was making her do useless tests.

"For my reputation." Enobaria said. "About you? Not that much."

"You wound me."

"I already did."

"Can you not be such a stone wall?" Bera's brow twitched. Throwing the little test she had been filling out over her shoulder and standing. "I gotta get going. I have a tribute to train."

"Your victory was a once in a generation, you cannot cause a miracle."

Enobaria's voice was not mocking, for the victor of 2 this felt like a normal answer to what Bera said... But for Bera...

She grabbed the unused medical tool that looked like a coat hanger for IV bags and without a warning swung it with her whole strength.

The victor of 2 barely ducking the swing, the metal smashing loudly off the wall, bending near the middle and knocking over many things on the way down towards the ground.

Bera spinning on herself for a second over the head swing down, breaking the rollers off the bottom of it as it hit the ground, scuffing the marble.

"I'll bring her home!!" Bera yelled. "And none of you fuckers will hold me back!!"

Before a third swing could be made, Enobaria chose the lesser evil, a palm strike into her chin, whipping 8's head back as she yanked the medical equipment out of her hands and threw it behind her.

The younger victor falling back and almost hitting the ground, just about holding on the medical bed she fell against, butt hovering above the ground.

"Chill out damn!" She hissed. "I just said you got lucky."

"I will not let you careers have her! I am bringing her home!" She pushed up and, even if it is not much of a weapon, threw the pillow at her. "I failed James! I will not fail her!"

Bera could fight, but Enobaria is a career, one with experience, so the younger victor didn't even see the side kick coming at her when she tried to swing at her. A hard kick across the chest, catching herself once again but on the desk, knocking the tools on the ground before she ended up falling down anyway.

Even 2 couldn't understand how fast 8 flew off the handle, lifting her hands in wait.

Bera was fuming, grabbing scissors off the ground and holding one loop end in each hand, wrenching them in opposite way, snapping the flimsy pin holding them together.

She pushed herself up to her knees and whipping around, throwing.

Enobaria only gasped when the half scissor stabbed into her arm like a thrown knife should.

She yanked it out and clashed her forearm with Bera's, the other part of the scissors almost stabbing her in the face.

Shifting her arm, turning her palm towards Bera and yanked on it, slamming her palm over her ears hard and pushing her head left, moving to the right, and jabbing her in the ribs with a closed fist. Pushing through the punch to push her away from her.

She needed to admit, with what she saw throughout the years, Bera was extremely resilient in the face of damage, it was true, the first instance of that was her head being cleaved open and still winning the games and the newest proof of it was Bera still standing.

Sure Enobaria was still trying to not mess her up too bad as no matter what she did she'd be the bad guy in the eyes of the Capitol... And it also just felt wrong in her heart... But she was still giving hits that would send down most people for a while.

She did accidentally hit a nerve, a really painful nerve.

But this circus couldn't go much further.

While neither had realized the nurse guy was gone, it was him leaving the put an end to this, having gotten others involved.

The familiar white and black rushed in the room.

"Let me at her! Let me at her!!!" Bera yelled while the peacekeeper her caught her mid lunge, their arms wrapped around her midriff and holding her back tightly against their front, backing away as she swung the half scissors like a mad woman.

Enobaria lifted her arms and backed away when two others looked at her, she didn't want trouble.