And The Party Must Go On

(As the title says! I just don't want the chapter to be about the bar itself, its boring bar stuff.)

"I never knew you could dance."

"It's the alcohol."

Bera laughed loudly at Enobaria's answer but she was not wrong, she was tipsy and knew to stop there before making a fool of herself.

"I'd love to see you drunk then." Bera walked with her hands behind her back, hand in her  own hand, walking next to Enobaria.

The streets of the Capitol were still as full as ever. Previously she had watched them from the roof but still low it was like the city was still alive, the amount of neon lights hurt and the bustling people passing by, a stray touch to her arms or side ignored, she is their sweetheart after all.

"You wouldn't, I know you don't fancy him but Brutus and I once got in a drinking contest... Let's just say there is a reason why he is banned from the mayor's office and why I am banned from the Academy."

"What did you two do?"

"Well I know I almost set loose the second coming of the hunger games that year after getting in a yelling match with a teacher there but Brutus? I don't know."

"You 2's are crazy."

"You are blood related to 2 too."

"That must be why we get along so well."

"You are dreaming Bera."

"Sure."

"You are a cocky bastard with the sword of Damocles hanging above your head."

"The sword of who?"

"I don't know the guy but it is a say like... Something bad just waiting to happen?"

"Eh." Bera shrugged. "You wouldn't be around me if you cared about that."

Enobaria gave a silent shrug back.

Bera just mockingly waved at the staff at the entrance of the tribute center, normally no victor or tribute should be allowed to leave this building but Bera was not the only one to leave it once in a while tho she was the only one known to actively do it through the front door as seeing Enobaria made the staff have a double take as they never seen her leave.

"You know, I might be a bastard that plays games and all." She threw the key card she used to get out to the staff, they had lent it to her after all. "But I have no reason to play with you."

"I get it." Enobaria waved off. "You've repeated yourself a lot... Tho it is hard to take you seriously or at face value with who you are."

"I'll keep that in mind."

"Because like come on, this is not how people asks others on dates."

"I get it Enobaria." Bera said, irked on the inside, sure she was happy to have spent some time with her but her head didn't like all the loud music, maybe she should have slept with that owner anyway.

She stopped in front of the elevator, clicking the button to call for it.

"At least you liked it?"

"It was pleasant. Not the best tho."

"Well if you let me think of more places to visit I can remedy to that."

"Is there a lot of places worth it in the Capitol?"

"You got me there."

"Aha, but sure, if you can come up with something worth my time I might take you up on it."