Spin

She looked around.

The beach was clear from what she could se--She ducked behind a tree.

"Shit." She hissed, seeing Potato, Finnick, Peeta, Johanna, Beetee, and Wiress in the middle, sitting around or standing, all looking at a thing Peeta was scratching into the ground.

But that was not her greatest worry, she suspected that she could have reasoned with them that she is not a danger.

Her problem was seeing Gloss dive into the water and the rest of the careers rushing in.

And before she could think, before she could think of herself.

"FINNICK!!"

She was more then sure all of the arena heard her, not given a choice, sprinting from her hide away.

Finnick whipping around just in time to see Enobaria plunge her sword towards his stomach, a willed stumbled saving his life as he used the trident to slam the sword away.

"Look out!!" Peeta called but Wiress, not moving fast enough, got her throat sliced and used as a human shield against the arrow.

Johanna whipped her axe up over her head, but in a second of hesitation, it was a spear that blocked Cashmere's charge with a kick to her side sending her sprawling down.

Bera screamed out, the shaft going through her back.

"NO!!" Johanna demanded, smacking Katniss' arm down before she could put a second shot through Bera who ripped her spear out and turned to her with a glare , ripping the arrow out and ready to shot it up where the sun didn't shine. "Careers! Now!" She demanded, hands up between 12 or 8 could mutilated each other.

Bera hissed but stepped passed Potato and jumped around Finnick who still got slashed by Enobaria, swinging the spear down hard with a glare, it ricocheted off the metal of the cornucopia as Brutus ducked the strike as she yanked her head to the left before his own spear could impale her, slicing deep into her face anyway, just a bit deeper and she have half a smile to her ear.

Peeta barely blocked a trained swing of a sword fro Gloss, standing in front of Katniss to cover her with his body if he were to fall.

Johanna slamming the flat of her blade in the shoulder of Cashmere, making her stumble before kicking her down into the water.

As much as it hurt, she readied a jab at Enobaria when all stumbled to the left.

Bera dropped, being unstable as the ground started spinning.

She tumbled to the left, smacking her head hard before Finnick grabbed her arm, jamming his trident into the rock surface. She tried too but the speed and air resistance twisting and ripping her spear from her hand and sending it flying with many of the crates and weapons still stacked here.

"Hold on!"

"I'm trying!"

And even so, a whole crate of knives is a bit stronger then Finnick.

"BERA!!" He called was the impact ripped her from his hold and sent her down into the waves.

She reached around, kicking her legs, trying to find the bottom or the rocky paths, thrown around.

A particularly violent hit from the spinning center took those chances away from her.

Feeling her brain bounce around inside her skull as she barely grabbed on something, or more like was slammed again it.

She held on with shaking arms, her head being out of water but seeing nothing but static was not what she wanted, feeling numbness in her limbs.

And then came the first wave, spinning so fast that it was kicking up waves, Bera gasping for breath beneath then, not knowing when one would come or when she could breath, all she could do was suffer the barrages and hold on, hoping she'd survive this.

Holding on so hard she was cutting her fingers on the rocks, spilling her blood in abundance as the waves slammed her against the rocks too but that's all she could do, hold and endure, holding it would be over soon.

Coughing on her own breath, limbs trembling and fingers cramping against the water beaten rocks, water to her chest, a disoriented woman, that how she was found as Johanna pulled her out of the water.

"Finnick!" She yelled, the man having already guided the others off the middle while she went to find her ally that none of the others but 4 seemed to care about. "There, it's over, its fine." Bera was gasping on air and looking through her as she blinked the salty water out of her eyes. "Finnick!!" She demanded again, making him hurry and hold her lift her out of the water.

Bera groaned, a hand on her face as Finnick walked her back to the shore.

"Drop that fucking bow before I put an axe so far up your ass you'll be the one she calls Josephine!!" The threat was a bit random for everyone but Johanna herself... But it was still scary enough for Katniss to lower the bow.

"Can we trust her?" Peeta asked since he hadn't seen the magnificent kick Katniss got to her chest or the malicious side of Bera.

"She saved our fucking asses so yeah, I'd say so." Johanna said as Bera sat in the sand with Finnick's help before using two hands to grab her head and put her elbows on her knees.

"She is right, I'd have been toast if it wasn't for her."

"And I'd have been dead." Johanna thought too but didn't want to repeat Finnick, she could have never thrown that axe at Cashmere no matter what happened to her, Bera's spear having been her savior. "You all owe her for much more then you know." Johanna went on to say.

Knowing that if it was not for the victor from 8.

This revolution would be fighting to ignite but Bera had already done the ground work for it.