Propo

Coin wanted propaganda for the rebellion.
And she would have even had her propaganda.

Buuuuuuuut...

Katniss was being a stale piece of ham in her mockingjay outfit and prepared speech.

And...

Bera was being her eternal bastard, throwing it in their face and not reading her text.

"I mean, Bera is authentic." Haymitch said, the sad sober man. "Let her say what she wants and you'll get your propo I tell you." But Coin didn't trust his words, keep trying to control Bera but she'll soon learn why she is public enemy number 1, an even higher price for her death then their mockingjay.

"Yeah Coin. Set me free." She leaned on the spear given to her for this shot, at least that because she was still in casual clothes instead of something like Potato. "I rallied the Capitol into a riot for a little girl from 8 before Potato was ever a problem, I can make this propo for you."

"No, it needs to be perfect."

"Revolution is not perfect madame leader. It is messy and bloody, you'd know that if you ever got out of your hole."

"Alright!" Haymitch stood up. "Now about Katniss. She falls flat, fake, her forte is invoking emotions in people, make them see her view. When was it last time she made you think something?" Bera sat at the table, being the last one on her feet.

"When she volunteered for her sister." Effie said... Bera will need to show her fashion like she did V it seemed.

"Great, someone else?"

"Not her doing but something that made me sympathies was you little fiance putting my tribute out of her misery." Bera wasn't answering the question but she'd still share if she wants.

"Someone else?"

"Oh when she sang that little song for Rue."

Oh how right they are. This didn't start with Potato's bringing Peeta home, this hole revolution came from Rue, the little girl that bridged the gap between districts with her death.

"You know Effie I much prefer you without makeup." Haymitch wrote all that was said on the board he erased, even what Bera said.

"And I much prefer you sober." He looked so butthurt. (I am writing this on my phone so predictive texts pop up, my phone wanted to write buttfuck)

"Anything else people?"

"How she, despite it being a huge stupidity, ran to protect her thought to be sister." Damn... Those jabberjays still ring in her hears. "Stupid but selfless."

"Now that's something productive." Bera flipped Haymitch off. "But what about Bera?"

"Me???"

"Snow has a target on you. You realized it yourself. He'd send all the Capitol's might after you before he even blinks at Katniss. What touched people about her?"

"Well I guess the desperation in trying to survive the 66th?" Gale was the first to think of something. "I think there was not a person that didn't feel sympathy at that moment."

"Thanks Garlic." She fist bumped the confused man.

"For me it was how she cared and cares for the Lancer family." Ouch Effie, that hurts.

"How she did a lot to protect the other victors." Of course Plutarch would know.

"And then in the 75th, risking her self several times for others and almost leaving her live there... Now compare Katniss and Bera and find the similarities, come on people. When did either of them look truly genuine? When did they act selfless?"

"When no one told either what to do."

"Garlic my man, finally someone that gets it even if I've been screaming about it. Stop trying to tell me what to do, I know what to do."

"But there is nothing genuine down in 13. To get your mockingjay to sing you need her on the field. Send her to 8, they have sustained heavy casualties for our cause and we have the victor that set their souls a blaze."
Oh now Bera was interested.

"But what if Snow sees? They will get killed." Coin asked.

"Then you better film it." Katniss snapped from her silence.

"She'd be a beautiful martyr." Bera said. "And have you not noticed? I always come back."

--------------------------

"You know you are not that bad at creating weapons, I thought you were tech savvy,

"I mean 3 is not only computers and TVs."

Bera twisted the spear around in her hands before tapping the point on the ground.

She grinned, clicking a button that made it collapse down into a little forearm length tube she could tie to her waist before picking up the throwing knives given to her too.

Throwing one in the air while it spun before catching it.

"Careful." Beetee said and she raised her eyebrow. "The ones with the black handles are made to be thrown only once, explosive charges.

"And the red?"

"Incendiary."

"That is basically the same thing."

"Not... Really? Not at all, one goes boom one makes fire."

"Stop talking to me as if I am stupid." But she guessed that's why this knives were all so thin and small, they were all the length of her wrist to finger tip and only two finger large at the widest point, so she could have more on her.

"It takes a harsh impact on the point so it doesn't risk going going off like that."

"Why is my spear not as special?" She fake pouted, pressing the button again and the spear came out to its full shape with enough force to hit a hole in the concrete between her feet.

"Careful before you kill someone with that." Beetee said with a sigh before rolling his wheelchair as fast as he could to stop Potato from firing an explosive arrow, they had bigger charges then Bera's knives, into of this place.