Chapter 16: My Type

Author's pov

Tristen asked for Andrea to be summoned in his office .

Scared Andrea walked into his office after knocking.

"You called for me Mr Angel".

"It's Boss and how did you meet Rayshon?" His voice was so cold as he stood up with hands in his pockets.

"I held the elevator for him".

"And he knew you to the point of holding your hands while showing appreciation?".

" He was being nice and I thought he was an employee not until he told me he had his company and he was in partnership with the company".

"Nice " Tristen scoffed as he stepped closer to Andrea , gazing at her.

Andrea scared and not aware of what was going on moved backwards before she stopped and stared at him as he stepped closer.

Tristen came in front of her and look down at her as he bent himself to face her.

"You are my employee Andrea I won't have you be all friendly to my partners , stick to your job and mind your business , try not to be too nice sometimes , because this Cinderella attitude you're showing off isn't going to get you noticed by me or anyone. You are not my type neither Rayshon's".

This words hit Andrea as she tried to hold herself from saying something rude .

"I'm not actually showing off  sir, this is who I am , I'm not doing this to get noticed by you or anyone , I barely see you around so why would I want to impress you".

"You have balls replying me Andrea, this shouldn't be a  conversation where you talk like this".

"I'm sorry if my words offends you but I want to let you know I'm clearly for the job and not seeking attention from you or anyone ".

"It better stay that way, you can leave"

Andrea quickly went out of his office and took the elevator down to hers, and ran straight to there convenience ignoring the calls from Jenna .

She closed the door behind her and sobbed silently.

What wrong did she do holding the elevator.

Jenna came in and saw her sobbing.

" What's wrong Andrea? What did he say to you?".

She told her everything and Jenna consoled her.

" This is new actually, I mean he doesn't let his partners interact with us unless it something important, but not to the extent of saying these words. Don't sweat it sweet heart, maybe he's not in his best mood today"  Jenna hugged her consoling her.

"He's not always in his best mood whenever I'm around "

" Don't sweat it ,that's how he behaves , just get used to it and avoid him."

After some minutes, Andrea was okay, she thanked Jenna and they both left.

"You always like to seek attention Andrea, you know our boss is this way yet you act like a child looking for pity from others" Tyla said as she noticed some people were concerned about why Andrea was sobbing.

Jenna replied her " why don't you mind your business and take your rude ass and get to work ? , Why meddling in people's businesses?".

"I wasn't fucking talking to you Jenna".

"Then mind your fucking business Tyla I didn't ask you to fucking help me or console me" Andrea replied angrily.

"Stop acting like a fucking child , you don't expect our boss to treat you like a princess, you are just an employee and that's what you'll always be  bitch".

"What the hell is going on?" Lucinda their manager came in.

" She's fucking crying because Boss scolded her". Tyla replied.

"You act like you were there" Jeremy defended Andrea.

"Whatever " Tyla rolled her eyes and continued working.

Lucinda turned to Andrea whose cheeks and nose were already red from both anger and crying.

" When you work here, you learn to deal with things like this, you're not so special to be treated differently, get back to work and don't attract self pity next time".

She said as she walked out .

Jenna hugged Andrea and whispered.

"Both Tyla and Lucinda are both bitches , they had been seeking attention for a while now from Boss  but it hasn't been working, and now they noticed how he's all about what you do and all, they are both jealous bitches , don't sweat it okay?"

"Mhm I won't let them get to me" Andrea softly replied and forced a smile.

Deep down , she just wanted to go home and call her best friend.

After work , Andrea quickly kissed Jenna and Jeremy good bye as she didn't want to stay there any longer.

Tristen came out , expecting to see Andrea with her colleagues but she wasn't there.

He walked up to one of the employees
"Where is Andrea?"

"She left early, she said she wasn't in the mood to hang"

He nodded and left for his car and drove off , he shouldn't care about what she does he thought to himself, she could get used to it.

Andrea got home and called Eloise.

"He's an ass , what is wrong with darn rich people, thinking everyone wants them ? , it was that asshole before, and now it's your arrogant boss. Quit the job Drea, I can get you a good job here ".

" No it's okay El , I'll try my best from now on to avoid him".

"If that's going to help then do but I'd he makes you uncomfortable,I won't mind going there to pay him a nice visit ".

"I've got this El , I wanted to talk to you so I could feel better ".

Elosie told her the full story of how she met fuego in the store , not aware that he was the personal bodyguard to her Best friend's boss

They both discussed for a long time ,until they kissed them selves good bye  ,prayed and retired for the night.

Andrea as usual put her smooth calming song , music was her therapy and she loved Billie Ellish, her songs gave her this peace that she always wanted and soon , she drifted off to a deep sleep.

Author's pov

Tristen's getting jealous but doesn't even realize... Anyways keep voting babies ❤️

Xoxo ❤️❤️