Chapter 160: Pleasure

Fuego and Eloise both sit in silence as they get into their car. She glances at him and he does the same thing.

"Fine, I want a drink" she tells him and he chuckles.

"I know a place" he starts the ignition and drives off.

Fuego takes Eloise to a classy bar a . They walk into the sophisticated bar adorned with chandeliers and plush velvet seating. With a soft jazz music playing .

They were guided to a private corner . He had already bought the table as he knew Eloise well. She wasn't much of the romantic date type of girl.

"You already bought a table?" She asks a little amazed.

"I know you, you aren't the restaurant type of lady".

She chuckles" so what if I didn't ask for a drink then"

"Either a refund or some other couple enjoy our space " he says as they both sat down.

They order their drinks and they sit down to enjoy themselves.

Fuego moves close to her and leans in softly inhaling her scent. He sniffs her necks slowly and growls.

"You smell so damn nice georgous "he tells her and soon begins giving her soft and wet kisses on her soft neck.

She bites her lips , struggling to hold herself " we're in public baby, let's go home" she whispers softly.

He says nothing and slowly trails his fingers towards her thighs, still kissing her neck.

"Fuego" she whispers.

"Mm baby" he says deeply and gently rubs her clits and she gasps softly.

"Fuck!" He growls and begins with circular motions there, while she closes her eyes holding her dresses tightly and pressing her lips tightly to suppress the moan.

"Fuego please, someone might see". She begs.

"Then let them, I don't care" he says and continues giving her the pleasure, then he moves to her lips and kisses her softly, passionately and sensually.

She moans and hold him closer , digging her fingers into his smooth hair.

She notices someone coming and she quickly retreated from him.

"The bills sir" the waiter brings it forward, trying to pretend he didn't see them smooching.

Fuego didn't care if he did, he brings his card and pays. When he was done he takes Eloise and leads her to their car with her giggling.

"What's funny" he smiles

"Are you going to pretend the waiter didn't see us?"

"And as I said , I don't care" he kisses her lips and starts the car, driving off.

He drives swiftly as he couldn't wait to get home . Then she decides to punish him pleasurably.

She adjusts herself, bends down and slowly zips his pants.

He looks down at her " El.. Elosie Wha.... are... You.....fuck!!!!!!" He doesn't complete his sentence when her mouth lands on his cock. He pushes his head backwards, while she twirls her tongue on his dick softly and erotically, moaning sexily.

"Ba...baby.. please, I'm driving".

"I don't care, drive carefully" she says and takes him in her mouth, sucking him passionately.

"Oh God" he grunts and keeps a hand on her head, while she continues moving up and down his dick.

When she knew he was close, she stops and licks her mouth smiling.

"Fuck Eloise" he looks at her.

They get to his place and he carries her to his bedroom immediately. He drops her and tries to kiss her but she stops him. She gets up and puts an extremely sexy song to light up the mood even more.

He looks at her as she stands in front of him, and slowly strips sexily. He gulps hard , seeing her in just her sexy bra and lacy panty.

She goes to him and begins moving her waist in the most sexy way. It was  making Fuego go crazy. He had never seen her like this and it was too sexy for him.

She moves to him and begins giving him a sensual lap dance. She puts her ass on his dick that was already visible through his pants and twerks on it softly, with the music playing. He tries to touch her but she removes his hands.

Author's note

Okayyyyyy moreeeeeeee.... Keep voting

Xoxo ❤️❤️