Chapter 87: Picnic

After two days of Drea taking care of Tristen and making sure he doesn't lack anything, he was stronger and thankful for her.

Their bond grew stronger without them knowing, they spent almost all the time together, and he wasn't bored each time she was around him.

Though his cold and gruffy demeanor appears at times , but she always knew what to do to return to his nice self.

He comes downstairs, and sits down to watch a show on the tv , she comes down smiles at him and goes straight to the kitchen and he simply nods .

Then she sneaks behind him , circling her hands on his neck and kissing him all over , she comes in front of him and kept doing that.

"Hey .. hey .. Hey li... little girl" he smiles as he was trying to speak but she didn't listen and kept kissing him all over his face.

He tries talking to her but when he finds out she wouldn't listen, he let her be and lets her do what she wanted, circling his arms around her and grinning widely.

She giggles and keeps giving him cute kisses until she was okay, she moves away, smiles and laughs.

"Expect more of this"

"Mm Andrea" he says and caresses her lip.

She gets up and twirls , stops and raising a leg up , showing her attire. She wore a yellow sundress and a white sneakers. With her hair tied into a ponytail and a yellow cute ribbon to go with.

"What's with the dressing little girl".

"We're going out on a picnic".

"You said no outdoor activities"

"Mhm I did say that, but we're having it at your backyard, so get ready." She says and goes into the kitchen . coming out moments later with a basket, filled with snacks, fruits and food, She sees him in his usual attire "why haven't you gotten dressed ".

"He stands " because this is what I'll put on".

She drops the basket on the floor and goes to him "uh no no, I'm not letting you wear that".

"Why not?"

"This is not the attire for it , put on a loose shirt and a short,with your sunshades, it's gon fit you".

"This is good".

"Don't argue , I don't like it ".

He takes one good look at her not saying anything, she tiptoes immediately and kisses his jaw and he laughs. She pushes him towards the stairs and he goes upstairs to change his attire.

After some time , he comes down with his white loose shirt, black shorts and his slides , putting on his shades.

He strodes towards her majestically with his tall figure, she smiles sweetly looking at his clothes and admiring it.

"Parfait" she took his hands and led him out towards his backyard.

She got to his well trimmed backyard with flowers beautified. She spreads the cloth on the floor and motions him to sit.

He removes his shades and sits , she smiles at him before looking away enjoy the sweet environment.

"So why did you bring me here?".

"To have a picnic with me, since we can't do it at the park, seeing you might get sick. How come working alot doesn't make you sick but having fun does".

"I'm used to work Jacqueline" she smirks.

She shakes her head and brings out a grape , and moves it over to him.

She takes one and eat its it, then an idea came to her, she takes one but doesn't eat it fully, then she leans in to him.

He smiles at her , cups her cheeks and takes a bite of her grape from her lip, biting her softly as well.

She smiles and cleans his lip, enjoying that moment " don't get sick again okay??, You scared me".

"Why were you scared?".

"I though something was going to happen".

"And if something does happen?"

She keeps mute, staring at him, then goes to him and gently kisses his lips softly and sensually, she moves backwards and say not looking away from his lips" I don't know what I'll do".

"My little girl" he says and she hugs him.

"I'm happy, you're getting happier, it suits you, your dentition is so perfect, you got to be smiling all the time".

He looks at her then , lies down on her lap, looking up.

" You don't need to say nothing, I understand". She says

"It's getting to two months, little girl".

She swallowed before nodding" I know, least you have improved, we'll stop this, you should be happy ".

She knew so well, she never wanted any of what was happening between them to stop, she didn't know how to explain but she knew she loved every moment she had with him.

Tristen, was scared deep down, knowing it was going to soon end , but a deal was a deal . He didn't know how to tell her he didn't want this to stop . He was scared of rejection.

He holds her gently and kisses her lips, so gently and softly, she got all emotional and wanted to cry .

"What's wrong little girl? " He sat up looking at her.

She sniffs " nothing, something got in my eye". She smiles before changing the topic. Usual Andrea always had something to talk about so she engaged him in a conversation, telling him embarrassing things she did and it definitely made him smile while they enjoyed their meals.

His job was too listen to chatterbox Andrea, while he smiles sheepishly not taking his gaze off of her,and of course making physical contact with her which she loved.

Author's note

Sooooo some people are falling hardddddddd.... can't wait.. keep voting please

Xoxo ❤️❤️