Chapter 161: Helplessly in love

Mature contents not suitable for young readers

Eloise please" he begs, his eyes holding desire .

She turns to straddle him and begins rocking him slowly and she moans feeling his hard dick poking her wet pussy.

Still rocking him, she cups his cheeks and licks his lips softly. Then she bites it before kissing him which he responded immediately, holding her ass close to his erection.

He groans in his throat , he nibbles on her lips and kisses her again while she slowly unbuttons him.

When she was done, she bends, take his dick with precum leaking around from it. She looks up at him and met with his darkened eyes. She smiles as twirls her tongue on his dick looking at him at the same time and he grunts .

Then takes him whole, still looking at him and the way he threw his head back in pleasure. He holds her hair and she keeps sucking his dick.

"Damn baby, you're fuckin good".

She moans in delight, moving up and down . He holds her head gently and deep throat fuck her , moaning deeply.

"Take it , take my fuckin dick" he says and keeps sucking him giving him the unbearable pleasure.

He takes her and gently lay her down on the bed. He skillfully unhooks her bra, and without telling her he lands his soft lips on her nipples and she moans, holding him close. His other hands were in her next nipples and he gently pinches it and massages her breasts giving her the pleasure she wanted. He flickers his tongue on each of them, the twirls his tongue , bites his nipples before sucking it .

"Fuego" she moans his name closing her eyes , enjoying every bit of what he was doing to her.

He moves his fingers down and feels her dripping heat. He rubs her clits with her panties on and she squirms.

"Oh" she coos and he continues massaging her, still sucking her soft tits. Then he moves down and softly inhales her juices and he cursed.

He pushes her soaked panties aside and gently uses his tongue slowly on her pussy and she moans loudly biting her lips.

"Ohh fuckkk!!!".

"You taste heavenly, I could eat you out all day baby" he says and continues flickering his tongue on her pussy.

"Oh God Fuego!".

"So fuckin pretty!" He growls and begins fuckin her with his long tongue, tasting each of her juices.

His cock was painfully hard and erect, all he wanted to be was be buried inside her tight pussy.

He moves up and rubs his cock on her pussy gently and she moans" please baby".

"Call my name baby" he tells her ever deeply, smacking his dick on her , repeatedly.

"Fuego, fuck me now please" she moans loudly.

He chuckles " my naughty girl" he says and thrust roughly into her and she gasps, burying her nails deep in his back.

"Soft or hard?" He asks.

"Fuck me hard and good El Fuego!" She says shamelessly which he loved .

"My girl" he says and begins thrusting with all his strength. He takes her legs up his shoulders to gain more asses to her.

He growls and thrusts inside her tight pussy." So fuckin tight, just for me".

She was a moaning mess, she grabs the sheets tightly moaning loudly not caring if she was heard.

"That's it baby, that's it , oh fuck!!" She  squirms and he throws his head backwards moaning.

"Oh baby, just like that" he moans deeply. "God this pussy is fucking tight " he says feeling her clutching her walls.

He turns her swifty, and fucks her hard and good , holding her hair.

He bites her shoulders gently adding to her pleasure. He knew everything to do to make her submit and becomes his.

She holds his head , with her mouth slightly opening, moaning and begging for more

"That's good, baby that's good" he continues going in and out of her.

Then he  makes her straddle him and plunges into him, her tits bounced and it added to the pleasure as she was feeling close.

He holds her tits, sucking it still fuckin her badly. " Oh I'm cumming Fuego" she moans.

He holds her ass and increases his pace" we're gonna cum together okay?, okay baby".

"Mhm, oh yes!!" He holds his hair , bouncing up and down his hard cock.

"Oh yes baby, here I am" he moans

"I'm cumming" he fucks her hard, again and uh.

"Oh fuckkkk!!!!" They both moaned as they came heavily.

They laid down on the bed and he kissed her passionately" I love you so much it hurts ". He tells her.

She smiles tiredly " I love you Fuego" she tells him too.

He gently takes her to the bathroom to wash off. He got all hard again watching her sexy naked body.

He kisses her shoulder, turning her backwards to face the wall, he slams into her without telling and she closed her eyes feeling his dick increasing in her pussy. And he continues slamming into her.

"God you're driving me crazy, you know that?, mm? " He slaps her ass and she moans.

"Deeper love" she tells him and he growls.

"Don't say that , fucking hell!!!"  He carries her up and fucks her again , tears ran down her cheeks , she couldn't take the pleasure.

"Fuego please" she begs, but he doesn't listen . He fucks her like a raging mad man.

The bathroom was filled with skin slapping and loud moans of two people who didn't care if they were heard.

When they were done with their hot fuck session, he takes her gently and lay her on the bed and in no time , she drifts off to sleep. He stares at her lovingly, tucking strands of hair behind her.

He kisses her forehead and lips" I'll die if something happens to you Eloise. I love you " he whispers and brings her closer , hugging her until he joins her in a deep sleep.

Author's note

Ohh their loveee... Keep voting

Xoxo ❤️ ❤️