Chapter 139: Bad side

Eloise helped cleaned the dinning room, while Andrea helped do the dishes.

"We meet again spunky". Diego tells her as he approaches her.

"Hi jerk face, it's either you're here to help or you can carry on ".

"Still waiting for the gratitude".

She turns to him" Thank you " she tells him and roughly hands the pile of plates to him.

"Eloise!!" He says slightly annoyed as he looks at his shirt and finds little stains on them.

She smirks "oops, well it's black, won't see it that much . She smirks and leaves.

He stared at her with killer eyes before going to the kitchen.

He goes into the kitchen dropping the plates on the counter loudly getting Andrea's attention.

She turns and watches him make his way to the ceramic sink, and begins washing the stains off.

She giggles as she sees him, trying so hard.

He looks up and sees her smiling "what's so funny" he asks with a stern face.

"Oh,  it's nothing".

He looks at her and continues what he was doing " Your spunky best friend did this to me".

"Well you got on her bad side, I'd reckon you not getting on that side again" she smiles.

He huffs and continues, she hands him a stain remover" here it'll help with the stain" . He takes it .

"Thank you for helping me out, for saving me" .

"Spunky didn't thank me like this" he smirks and leaves.

Tristen comes in seeing Diego leaving,  Diego gives him a sly smile but Tristen maintains his straight face.

"What did he want?" He asks approaching Andrea.

"Nah nothing. He got on Elosie's bad side and got what he asked for".

"Classic Feisty" he smiles coming close to Andrea. He bends and kisses her lips. He bends and inhales her scent and begins kissing her neck.

She closes her eyes , starting to enjoy the feeling but she held her self " Tristen not here, someone might come in".

"I don't care," he whispers and continues.

"I do" Eloise voice stops them , she looks at them and smiles.

Tristen groans, still keeping his head buried on Andrea's neck, he raises it up and turns to meet Eloise.

Then he turns back to Andrea " I'll be back" he says and kisses her forehead and goes, snaring at Eloise while she smiles in return.

She turns to Andrea and smiles" seems you both have made up".

"Mhm, he finally said those words to me".

She gasps " really?, when?, how".

"Easy" she chuckles" last night at the rooftop ".

"A romantic date?" She winks

"Nope far from that, he wanted to commit suicide because he thought I hated him".

"Tf, he planned on killing himself " .

"Shhh Elosie, no one can know about this okay?, his mom especially, she would never forgive him".

Eloise nods" wow, is that how much he loves you"

"Tristen can be unbelievable at times"

"Well that's true love".

"How'd you meet Diego".

"How come I get to meet both of them at a store. I met him at the store and he was being a complete ass".

"Just like Fuego was".

"Mhm".

"Maybe he wants to be your friend ".

Eloise lets out a mocking laugh" I'll make his life hell ".

Fuego comes in" sorry to interrupt you ladies but  mama wants to meet you sweetheart " .

"Oh sure," she turns to Andrea" chat later okay"

"Yha of course" she smiles at both of them and the leave.

She finishes with what she was doing in the kitchen and joins the rest of the family in their bonding time.

Author's note

So done chapter. Keep voting.

Xoxo ❤️❤️