Chapter 168: Bloody Reasons

Lisa sips bourbon, waiting for someone to meet her.

"Should you be drinking alcohol in your state?". Drew says and takes a seat in his office.

"Don't act like you care about me or the situation I'm in right now okay?, it actually doesn't suit you". Lisa tells him and drinks more.

"You're right, I don't care about you" he clears his throat " well I do for now, because you're carrying my child".

"What happened to you're not ready to be a Father yet?, what made you change your mind?".

"It's not like it's any of your business, but I'm gonna need someone to take over my business".

"Yeah , because you have no children anymore, the one you had was killed because of your bad influence on him and Tristen hates you."

"Please stop talking, or I'll forget the fact you're pregnant " Drew threatens

"Why did you make me do it?" Lisa questions

Drew glances at her " Do what?".

"Spare me this Drew, why did you make me take intimate pictures of Tristen and I together?".

"Oh that,  well since you're pregnant?and I'm sure he knows nothing about the pregnancy, you're going to tell him the baby is his".

She scoffs " are you serious?".

"Do I look like a clown that makes jokes?".

"What happened to you accepting the child?".

" The child is still mine, what you're going to do is to find a way to break those two".

"Ughhhh God , shouldn't I have a problem with the Andira girl?, why do you have a problem with them being together?".

"You should be happy doin this task, she took him away from you ".

"I am not complaining Drew, I am not . I'm pregnant with your child goddamit. "

"Well I have my bloody reasons and you are going to do exactly as I tell you to do". Drew says sharply

"And what if I don't?".

Drew chuckles" disobeying is not an option darling, it either you do it or you do it. " He trails his hand on his glass table " don't you forget I have evidence against you, you led us to Chloe that day remember?, so that means you had a plan in her kidnap and death too and you know how he would react when he finds out . I mean I wouldn't forget all the illegal businesses you've been having lately, recruiting girls for different men and many more" he looks at her and grins widely.

"You're threatening me " .

"Threaten?, I'm not sweetheart try me and see if I threatened you. It takes nothing for you to go down".

"I have your child in me dick ".

"Well I can always make another one, I'm not out of sperms yet " he tells her and laughs.

"You're a monster " she whisper's angrily.

"Oh come on, you don't care about them so why should it bother you. You hated Chloe and I'm sure you never like Andrea, so destroying their relationship won't take nothing out of you. She shortened your fun with him so , make her pay".

Lisa quickly takes her bag and leaves his office not wanting to hear him speak, while Drew laughs seeing her leave his office, he gulps his bourbon, sighs and continues with his work.

************************************

Tristen softly inhales Andrea's scent from her neck as his strong hands circles her waist"Hi" he says groggily.

"Hi" she whispers, tucking her hair behind her ear, continuing what she was doing " want some drink?".

"I'm done drinking love" he tells her .

"It's not alcohol, it's fruit juice" .

"Then I'll have it later, I'm with my woman right now. I got something for you".

"You know gifting me won't change the fact I'm mad at you".

"I'm sorry Little girl, you've been mad at me for two days now and it's making me crazy". He rest his head on her smooth neck.

Author's note

More trouble coming....

Xoxo ❤️ ❤️