Chapter 153: Gravestone

Droplets of rain fell from Tristen slick dark hair to his shoe and the ceramic floor. He stared at the gravestone of his mom deeply. He was lost of words and emotions at that moment. His hands in his pockets, his brows cocked and his lips pressed tightly into a thin line. His face was cold and gruffy, with his eyes red and swollen from all the tears he shed.

Memories went through his mind, as he thought about all good and bad times he had with him mom. He still found it difficult that his mom wouldn't be around anymore, giving him his favorite snacks , caressing his hair and singing their favorite music. All these were no longer going to be present in his life no more .

Andrea slowly slid her hands holding unto his muscular arm, kissing him there. In as much as she wasn't her mom, or they didn't get to spend much time, she still loved her like she was her mom. Her kind face, her kind smile and perfect advises she gave to her.

Tristen, looks across the another fence and sees two women dropping flowers on a gravestone as well. He had bought a little piece of land meant for his mom's graveyard alone.

He gently bends , dropping rose flowers on his mom's gravestone and leaves, going to meet those women. Andrea looks at him confused asking herself where he was heading to.

He approaches the women with Fuego .one of them wipes her tear stained face .

"Who are you?" She asks looking at him.

In his usual cold and expressionless voice he replies "Nuel was my mom's Personal bodyguard. I will send a message to you, giving you what would be more than enough for your family , and a lifetime, and you don't have to worry about your safety, everything is under control".

"Thank you, and I'm sorry for your loss". She replies.

He gives a quick look at Nuel's gravestone and leaves .

He goes to his car and gets in.

"Who were those people?" Andrea asks.

"Nuel's Family" Tristen replies sharply and drives off.

He arrives his mansion and proceeds to move upstairs.

"Tristen wait..." Andrea stops.

"I need to change out of these clothes" he cuts her off and heads upstairs.

She sighs deeply, looking at his back going up the stairs sadly.

"He'll get over it , he always does" Diego's voice sounded behind her .

She turns " I don't think he'll get over this one. This is the first time I've seen him this way. He's back to his usual attitude and it's getting worse by the day".

"It's Tristen, he'll get over it". He tells her and leaves.

She sits down on the couch, getting her black silhouette heels and massaging her heels, moaning softly.

"Where's Eloise?, she didn't come for the funeral". Fuego asks her.

"Tried calling her?"

"I wouldn't come here asking you if I didn't ".

She sighs" well I... I haven't heard from her and frankly I don't know if I want to".

"Eloise would definitely have a reason for doing what she did. We just have to ask her about it ".

"Yeah".

"Do you believe she'll really sell us out like that?, I mean she has nothing to gain".

"I know she wouldn't without a good reason, but Tristen would never want to listen to her . His mom is dead and part of what caused her death might actually be in what we found out about Drew. Chloe was going to re open the case of attempted rape with evidence that Eloise found out, and now Drew found out and Chloe's dead".

" She should at least call and explain, she can't just shut everyone out".

"Give her time . How's noona?".

"Heart broken, she's home. I'll be back and text me as soon as she calls ".

Andrea closed her eyes nodding" will do"

He nods and leaves the house.

Author's note

Back to square 1 for Tristen... I feel so sorry for him..

Keep voting

Xoxo ❤️ ❤️