Chapter 140: Smile

"Stay here okay, need pay for these stuffs" Tristen tells Andrea.

"Don't be long okay?"

He kisses her" I won't " he tells her and leaves.

They went to get new stuffs for them at a boutique. She sits down and waits patiently for him .

A man who had been noticing her, came to her smiling. He sits down and smiles at her.

She looks at him and returns the smile. One thing she didn't like doing was to be rude to people.

He had brown eyes with black clean hair .

"Nice boots" he comments smiling.

She turns to him" huh?".

"Your boots, love them". He smiles at her giving her his cute dimples.

"Oh um thanks" he says as she swings her legs for a proper view making him chuckle.

"cute. My name is Luke"he says bringing his arm out.

"Andrea" she shakes him and he holds her hands caressing them softly, making her slightly uncomfortable.

"I'm sorry, you're hands are super soft and smooth".

"It's okay"

"What are you doing here?".

"Shop?, that's what a boutique is for right?, or is there any reason we come to the boutique?"

He chuckles nervously" uh no I'm sorry ".

She smiles "nah it's okay , was joking ".

He looks at her and heaves " thought you found me creepy "

"It's okay Luke , you're not creepy at all" she tells him, the smile still plastered on her face.

"You have a nice smile" .

"Um Thanks".

"Who are you waiting for?".

"I'm waiting for my...".

"Her boyfriend " a cold and Stern voice jolts him. He looks behind and sees the menacing, cold and piercing eyes that was tearing deep into his eyes. His face was hard and he clenched his jaws. He had seen this strange man sit with his woman for more than a minute and it made his blood boil. What got him most was that she smiled at him .

Luke looks at Andrea who stared at him nodding" he's my boyfriend ".

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't......."

"Don't come close to her , go find someone to chat around with, she's my girlfriend" he tells him fisting his hands.

"Tristen" Andrea whispers.

"My bad " Luke says and leaves.

He turns to her " let's go" he says and leaves but someone stops him

"Sir your change".

"Keep it" he says and hold Andrea, both of them leaving the boutique.

They approach his Benz , he opens the car for her , as she gets in. She becomes scared because she knew the air had changed.

He enters and begin moving, not saying a word.

"Tristen , we just spoke nothing more "
Tristen continues driving not talking or saying anything, his knuckles were white due to how hard he was holding his wheel.

"Tristen, talk to me" she holds him but he gently let's go " Andrea I'm driving".

"We just spoke Tristen ".

"Yhaa I know, it was evident . You were smiling". He says with zero emotion

"Yeah cause he commented on my boots" I had to smile and thank him. Tristen nods and continues.

She sighs" I have to make friends Tristen and they'll definitely be strangers the first time we meet".

"He was fuckin clearly into you sweetheart, he fucking called you cute" .he grits his teeth.

"You heard that?". She asks surprised.

"Fuck yes!" he says , then he hits his hands on his steering wheel. "Dick !".

"Tristen, listen to me I wasn't going to give my number to him after he called me that and shook my hands cause I knew he was into me .

He laughs coldly " oh he held hands with you"

She knew she was making things worse so she kept quiet before she spoke" I'm sorry Tristen" she apologizes meekly and innocently

"Fuck!!!" He parks the car and smashes his lips with Andrea's roughly. He didn't care if she responded, he took her lips and sucked them roughly, which made Andrea go nuts as fire sparks between them. He held his hair roughly, delving her tongue into his and he kissed her fiercely. She moans as he bit her lips before circling them along the area his bit

He knew she was out of breath and he slowly withdrew , bumping head with hers , watching her chest move up and down as she tries to catch her breath.

"I hate when these dicks make you smile . I want it to be me" he kisses her once more " just me " he takes her lips kissing her , then he moves to her neck kissing her there.

Then he goes back , and sets himself. He starts the ignition and drives off nothing saying anything to Andrea. Leaving Andrea with her red swollen lips .

They arrive at his Mansion, he takes their stuffs out . " Take yours " he hands them over to her.

"I have a meeting with some people now" he tells her and moves upstairs.

Andrea felt bad cause she knew he was still mad at her.

Author's note

Okayyyyyyy we're doneeeeeee ...keep voting

Xoxo ❤️❤️