Chapter 156: Bar

A woman walks elegantly and slutly towards a soft golden light in a soft cozy exquisite bar with crystal lights.
A faint piano melody plays in the background.

She steps into the bar, her hair fell in waves over her shoulders . Her dress was shimmering black, clinging to her curves making her look sexy .

She approaches a man who took a sip of champagne from his flute, waiting for her. Her heels clicks against the tiled floor as she gets close to him and sits down giving him a sultry gaze.

"Miss me?" she says sexily as she gives the man a kiss on his cheeks.

"You're late Lisa"  The man grunts slightly annoyed.

"I haven't met my fuck buddy's father in a long time, don't you think I'll take my time, ? She smiles .

Drew turns to her smirking " Don't tell me his rejection made you sexier?".

"Well, it's his loss and you know I was fuckin him just to get back at you for leaving me for that bitch".

"That bitch is Dan's mother Lisa, so watch it" he sips his champagne.

"Does it matter, you only cared about Dan because of his assets his mom signed to him, now his gone, she's gone along with those assets"

"Trust me, I'm getting that back".

"Oh yeah?" She orders a bottle of champagne and she helps herself to it"so what exactly are you doing about it?".

"None of your business ". He replies sharply.

She chuckles" so why did you call me, don't tell me you called me out here just to see me" she purred.

"His mom is dead, I killed her".

Lisa gets slightly shocked by the words that came out of his mouth "wow".

"I was meant to kill him, she took the bullet instead".

She sighs in disbelief " God is that how much you hate your own son?,

"Son" he scoffs, " of course".

"Well, you know he's going to come back with more force, I know how much he loved his mom so, count your days baby".

" You can't out do the doer " he smirks.

She gulps the entire liquid " ughhh I'm bored" she clicks her teeth and stares at him seductively, she leans close to him, grazing her slender fingers along his pants. She places her hand on his member then whispers slowly and yet seductively to him" why don't we go somewhere else mm?".

He looks towards where her hands were and back at her with a straight face " You're drunk, go home".

"Pff I just had two glasses of champagne, I'm not light weight" she leans over to his ear " what do you say . I haven't had this dick in me for a very long time, and my pussy is throbbing to get that thick dick in me."

She tells him as she gently squeezes his dick , making him inhale sharply . She smiles and bites her lips erotically "So what do you say mm baby?, I want you to treat me like your slut tonight daddy" she nibbles his earlobe and he pressed his lips.

"You called for this" Drew says fiercely " Raphael, get the car " he says and leaves with Lisa smiling to herself.

The air was intense with Drew and Lisa sitting together, the only thing she wanted right now was to get fucked by him, but she knew in this case he'll always had the say and he hadn't said anything so she decided to remain quiet.

She notices Drew stole glances at her, she smirks and slowly adjusts her gown, so her red panties were shown, she sensually trace her hands over her panties them puts them into her wet heat.

She gasps softly and moans and begins rubbing her clits slowly, moaning sensually and biting her red lips making Drew's member twitch so badly. He removes his blazer , adjusting his dick, but it was of no use it was clearly visible through his pants .

She keep with the pleasure, moaning erotically while Drew through his head back, biting his lips.

"Lisa!!" He says like he was warning  her.

"Yes baby?" She moaned this words and he cursed out.

Their vehicle stops in front of his mansion, and Drew wasted no time in taking her inside immediately.

Author's note

God the betrayal everywhere..

Keep voting

I love you

Xoxo ❤️ ❤️