Chapter 170 : Royal Blue and melted chocolate

Mature contents not suitable for young readers

Tristen comes out with a towel wrapped around his slim waist, droplets of water dropping on the floor while the rest traveling through his chest, with smoke from his hot shower emanating from his hot body making him look perfect.

He sees Andrea in her royal blue sexy cotton really short night gown waiting for him. She looked beautiful with her hair sprawled all over her smooth skin.

He looks around his room and finds everything in order except for a melted chocolate she dropped.

"Are we having melted chocolate for dessert Jacqueline?". He smiles .

"Mhm, we are " she tells him slowly , going to him. She stops in front of him and traces her hands along his abs while he looks down at his pretty girl.
"You like?" He asks as she looks up at him and he smiles darkly at her.

"Don't flatter yourself darling" she smiles, then she leans forward and gives him kisses on his chest, close to his nipples and he quickly closes his eyes.

She leads to sit on his bed , then she straddles him.

"I like where this is going" he tells her in his thick alluring voice.

"Now you're going to do exactly as I say".

"Mmm I like when you're controlling " he replies her biting his lips, staring at her sexily.

"You're not going to touch me, unless I say so okay?".

"Yes mama" he replies her, his eyes darkening.

"Good boy ", then she gets on top him as he sits, straddling him . He immediately puts his hands on her waist and she softly smacks his hands " no touchy remember?" She says and he groans slightly, finally realizing how this is going to be hard for him.

She bends over and begins trailing her warm tongue on his neck, before she begins kissing him there while he squints his eyes shut enjoying the sensation.  Then she sucks the soft spot below his eye and a little deep moan escapes his lip.

"We haven't even started yet " she whispers and she moves her tongue down on his chest, coming down slowly from his lap, she gives series of kisses on his chest before coming to his nipples. She lands her tongue on his nipples and he cursed.

"Urgh shit!!" He hisses biting his lips in pleasure, she roams her fingers on his chest still sucking his nipples, while he tries to hold her but she stops him " no touchy love".

Then she stops bringing the melted chocolate from where it was placed.

"Now for my dessert" she smiles at him.

"What are you going to do with it?, lick it off my chest?" He asks her .

"You'll see daddy" she replies erotically and he grunts.

She gently opens his towel, tied on his waist and releases his hard erect cock. She smiles to him" hard for me already?". She asks sensually and he bites his lips tightly.

She gently brings the melted chocolate close , holds his dick and slowly dips his tip into the melted chocolate.

"Having my two favorite dessert at the same time" she says.

"Andrea... what are.... Ohhhhh Fuckkk!!!!" He moans throwing his head back as she twirls her tongue on his tip , then sucks the melted chocolate off his dick. He puts his hands on her hair immediately and she stops.

"I said don't touch me".

"Oh please" he moans.

"If you touch me, I'll stop" she warns , then dips his cock into the melted chocolate, holds it, looks deeply into his dark pleading eyes and she takes him whole, buring his thick cock inside her mouth, not breaking eye contact.