Chapter 171: Fucked up

A notification pops up on Tristen's phone, while he was in the office. Thinking it was Andrea, he picks the phone immediately checking out what it was .

He saw photos from an unknown number. He moves forward to load them and his jaw drops. They were pictures of Lisa and him that he never knew about. Intimate pictures that could cost his peaceful relationship with his woman, and he knew fully well who was behind that.

He immediately dials a number frustratedly and angrily.

"If I had known pictures would make you call me?, I'd have done that centuries ago" Lisa says and Tristen could sense her pretentious smirk.

"What the fuck is this Lisa!!?" He asks her angrily.

"Chill out , they are clearly what you're seeing, pictures of us.. oh no romantic pictures of us. That night, after the hot sex we had?, I couldn't get my eyes off of you and so I decided to take these pictures for remembrance because I knew this would be the last, and I decided to send them to you. Isn't it cute?, you and me together?, ".

"You're a fuckin crazy bitch, that's what you are. First off I never had sex with you and you damn well know it. You gave me a fucking pill and now you're trying to frame me?".

She chuckles" oh baby I haven't even framed you , well not yet... I just hope our night together would produce something great yunno".

"What the fuck do you mean ?" Tristen grits his teeth.

"Nothing baby".

"I have someone I truly love and would never cheat on okay? So stop with this idea of me fucking you because that never and will not happen , do you get that into your thick skull?".

"You'll be begging me soon sweetie, I can't let that woman have you, it's not possible ".

"What do you want Lisa?, money?, diamonds? What the fuck do you want to make  you stay out of my fucking life, ".

"I want you baby!! You .. is it too much to ask?"

"Hell yes it is and it's never gonna happen, "

"I hope you like these pictures and more I'm gon send you.. kisses" she says and hangs up.

"Fuck!!!!!!" He throws his stuff around making Fuego come inside the office immediately.

"What's the issue man?".

Tristen's face burns red as he fumes with anger, Fuego looks at the floor, seeing things littered and then he looks back at Tristen.

"What is the issue?, what's going on?".

"Nothing Fuego, I need to be alone".

Fuego looks at him , then at his phone. He grabs it quickly but Tristen rushes at him trying to take the phone from him.

"Give my phone to me dude" he says angrily as he tries to snatch his phone back but Fuego was too quick to open his messages and he sees the pictures.

"What.... The .... Fuck....is ... This?" Fuego says slowly and angrily, turning to face Tristen.

Tristen says nothing and roughly ran his hands on his hair angrily.

"Is this the reason, you came home late that day?". Fuego fumes but Tristen remains silent.

"Answer me!!!" Fuego shouts .

"It's not what you think I..." He doesn't complete his sentence when a hard punch lands on his face.

"How could you man?, Andrea waited for you that night, she didn't sleep a wink and you were out fuckin your fuckin ex?".

"She's not my fuckin ex and I didn't fuck her!!" Tristen fires back.

"So why are you half naked and why is she naked with both of you cuddled together huh?".

"I was fucking drugged Fuego, and didn't fuck her. I would never do that, I would never cheat on my little girl and you know it".

"So what would you say about this, what would she say when she finds out ".

"Lisa promised not to spill".

Fuego scoffs " The Lisa I know?, she's going to want something and the fact she's not asking for money is worse, why'd you let her take you to her place man ?".

"She told me she would give me something to clear my head and then I'll go to Andrea, I didn't know she gave me some pills that made me more dizzy, she switched my phone off and took these nasty pictures of us. I swear Fuego, if she does anything to jeopardize my relationship with my woman , I'll kill her".

"This is not the time to think of how to kill her or do anything to her what we should think of now is what to do to make her stop with these stuff".

"Men I'm fucked up" Tristen says dejectedly.

"Yes you are " Fuego agrees and leaves his office.

Author's note

He's really messed up.. see y'all in the next chapter
.. keep voting

Xoxo ❤️ ❤️