Chapter 157 :long time

Mature contents not suitable for young people

They got into Drew's enormous bedroom, and he forcefully pulls  Lisa down , so that she was kneeling.
He unzipped his pants and his briefs letting his hard dick spring out immediately.

He didn't wait for her to open her mouth as he shoves his big hard length inside her mouth, holding her head and clenching his teeth.

Lisa was an expert in this so she took him wholely, she holds him and continues twirling her warm tongue on his dick, she moans and takes him in at once, all his length buried in her mouth and he cursed out .

"Fuck!!, stay that way Lisa" he orders and she obeys, she brings him out of her mouth gasping a little for air. Then she moves her hand up and down his dick while she gives attention to his balls, making him throw his head back in pure pleasure.

She twirls her tongue on his tip moaning loudly, then take him again.

"Fuck!!! Look at me !" He commands and Lisa does exactly as he says. She looks up still with his thick dick in her mouth.

"Suck my fucking cock" he says with gritted teeth.

"Nasty slut!!" He slaps her a little and she moans in reply and kept sucking, using her two hands for support and more pleasure as well.

She gets up slowly and strips sexily until she was left in her panties and her heels ,not breaking contact with Drew.

Drew goes to her and kisses her roughly, which she responded to immediately. He squeezes her boobs roughly, grunting, his hard member pressed against her wet pussy.

"Take me now daddy please" she begs, she was going to pass out from the pleasure.

" Get that ass over here" He holds her by the hair and roughly makes her bend her ass. He slaps her butt cheeks making sure his prints were shown on her milky ass. It was pleasure for her, she loved being treated like that , it turned her on .

He touches her pussy and feels her wet she was " fuckin wet for me "

"Oh please" she begs

He holds her by throat and nibbles on her ear. He slaps her once more and then thrust roughly and deep into her making her moan loudly.

"Oh fuck!!" She closes her eyes feeling his thick and full dick in her throbbing heat and he begins pounding her with no mercy.

"Fuckin slut!, you missed this huh?" He grunts , slapping her ass and she moans , nodding at the same time" yes daddy".

He throws his head back and growls like an animal, plunging deeper " oh fuckk!!".

He brings her closer to him still pumping in and out of her without mercy, not that she was asking for it
She begs him to fuck her harder and deeper.

He holds her hair roughly, thenhe bends and grabs her boobs, fucking her."fuckin tight, oh Fuck!!!" He slaps her ass then turns her to face him, without waiting for her to gain her composure, he enters her again and she bites her lips , holding the sheets tightly.

"Oh fuck me good!" She begs and he grunts , fucking her deep . He slaps her breasts and takes them again throwing his head in pleasure.

He hits her face, choking her " you missed this? . You missed this dick huh?!".

"Yes baby, oh please harder, I'm cumming".

He delves and keeps pumping her until she came all over him, quivering and shuddering in pleasure. He didn't let her have her moment because he was growing thicker inside her. Drew continued fuckin her nonstop like a beast until he was close.

"I'm fucking cumming!". He says and throws his head backwards, pulling her closer and fuckin her harder until soon she was close to another orgasm.

"Fuckk!!!, here I cum" he says and with one last thrust burying his whole dick inside her, he came heavily along with her.

He stays there for a minute, getting his breath. Then rose up, took his stuffs about to leave the room

"Thank you baby, never had this fuck so good in a long time" she smiles

He smirks and exit the room, leaving Lisa satisfied and happy.

Author's note

We have more drama.. Thank you for your support.

Keep voting.

Xoxo ❤️ ❤️